CHAPTER THIRTY ONE

TREVOR'S P.O.V

The drive was fast back to the pack house, I think Luke is really restless and he really wants to know what happened to his pack which on my side I believe nothing serious as happened cause I know the Gammas and Head warriors are capable enough to handle anything thrown at them and the same time to keep the pack safe.

Reaching the pack house grounds everything is just like how we have left and few improvements here and there and after all we were gone for two weeks only. I see Max, Chris, Darius, Alex and Cole at the main entrance with smiles on their faces. After we parked and got out of the car we greeted eachother with hand shakes and hugs and kisses as in Cole, Nick and Mark and everyone starts to converse about everything.

" Where is everyone else?" I ask as I don't see some of the people.

But before anyone could answer, we hear something in the clouds flapping very hard and loudly. The closer the sound gets the stronger the winds get until they landed few feet from the pack house. Its Matt, Avery and Liam and they are in their dragon's form well expect for Matt who is just a wolf with wings and not all dragony. Few minutes and they all change back into their human forms and they are all naked...three broad, muscular men walking with their stuffs out, I think I have been staring too long until I don't see anything cause it is all dark infront of me, and that is when realization hit me when I hear a growl from beside me, It is Dylan who covered my eyes with his hands.

" Ooh....come on they are my brothers what harm could happen?" I say as I try to pry his hands off my face.

" Liam is not your brother neither is Avery", Dylan says as he removes his hand willingly from my face as I have failed miserably to pry them myself.

" Liam might be a brother from another mother", I say winking at him as they are all dressed now." Avery is my brother in law so yeah they are my brothers".

" What was that?" Nick asks. Which we were all confused cause they don't usually go all dragon and fly around often, maybe when they practice but also its rare to see them in their dragon form as we want to keep a low profile in all dragon thing.

" We were patrolling", Matt replies as they start to greet us.

" In your dragon form?" Dylan asks.

" yeah, its much faster and you can see everything almost at once when you are up there and also clearly". Liam replies this time.

" When did this start?" Dylan asks but this time directly to Max and Chris.

" Well about that, I think we should head inside and talk about few things". Max says as he leads the way to the office.

Well when we got out of the cars and greeted each other the warriors went about their own ways, as they don't need to be around us anymore they have done their job. Reaching the office we find Levi,Jordan and Myron. After we all greeted eachother, we take our seats and start to talk. Yeah well its not a meeting its more like catching up on the events that we have all missed on each others end.

Dylan did all the talking as he tells them on what have happened in the Fallen Angels. He told them about the new packs that we have aligned with Rising moon pack and Red Moon pack and we still have the bond with the three neighboring packs as usual, He also tells them about the Silver Moon Pack. Which most of them were sad when I told them about the attack on the pack leaving young Alpha and Beta to defend for themselves and the pack. Also the meeting that will be held in the Silver moon pack between Forest Hills and Red moon. They already knew about the removal of Nobility pack before we left, so we just confirmed to them that they are no longer our allies.