CHAPTER FORTY

TREVOR'S P.O.V

The silent is killing me and no one wants to say anything about anything. I know everyone wants to keep for themselves and their minds but it worries me too much as I don't know what they are thinking or feeling right now. I know what am thinking and feeling and it is anger, Anger towards the purity pack for taking my brother.

We received the news about Mark being taken by the purity pack one hour ago, just right as we were preparing for dinner. And for that we didn't waste even a single minute and we were out of the Silver moon pack's land. Thankfully William and Tarrick offered to help so they are coming with us to our pack leaving behind Jax, Mike, Robin, Kyle and Tyson.

It won't take long for us to get home even though it is a six hours drive, the driver being Max and I don't even know why we let him drive us back home. He is not listening to anyone right now all he is thinking is Mark and none of us can slow him down and Dylan does not want to use his Alpha tone.

*****MOMENTS LATER*****

We just got inside the pack's land and it is five minutes to midnight, so we didn't have to call Jordan or Cole to lift the wards up. Ten minutes until we reach the pack house I decide to break the tension for the first time since the last five hours of silent.

" Max we are almost at the pack house, do you want to slow down a bit and talk about it?" I ask him as I could see his eyes are too focused in killing has his vampire side try to magnify everything that he is feeling right now.

" There is nothing I want to talk about, I want something to kill". He hisses as he says the last word.

I just look at him not knowing what to say anymore. I know the bond between brothers can be different from the bond between twins and he has alot of things going through his mind right now and I don't know how to help, I hope Matt can help.

Few minutes and we are infront of the pack house and we all go directly to the office. We find everyone there busy discussing different things. When they see us they stop doing whatever they were doing.

Max runs to Matt and gives him a hug, after they parted he checks if he is injured when he finds that he is fine he hugs him again.

" Okay everyone, this is William and Elijah from Red moon pack. Tarrick and Noah from Rising moon pack and they have offered to help". Dylan introduces them to the rest of the members except for Nick.

Speaking of Nick both him and Cole aren't looking so great, Maybe I will check on them later.

" So what do we know so far?" William asks as he takes a seat.

" We know who took him and where they are", Alex says as he comes to where am standing giving me a piece of paper. " We found this inside the car, when we came out of the mall".

' It is going to end where it all started. You better start to move before you find your brother's body lying on the ground'.

Where it all started? I ask myself.

" And we found this in the bathroom floor, after they took him". Matt handles me another piece of paper.

' Bring our sons and the rest of the hybrids or you will never see your brother ever again. You traitor'.

" Campsite", I whisper to myself.

" What?" They all ask at the same time. Super hearing.

" It all started at the campsite when I became a hunter, there is where they are keeping him". I tell them.

" We already know where they are now lets go", Max says angrily.

" We can't just go without a plan", I tell him.