CHAPTER TWENTY ONE

TREVOR'S P.O.V

I miss being home very much that I think I can explode by just being happy and how I fell right now. It has been one and a half years since I last saw my mate, nephew,  brothers and my friends and my wolf. I just missed being held by mate very close as he showers me with kisses showing me how much he loves me although we had our differences in the past months we did resolve everything.

We are currently at the packhouse in the Alpha's suite which I have never been before cause the Alpha has his own house outside the packhouse. The suite is big and being arranged neatly with very modern things. It has five bedrooms, a kitchen, an office,and a very large living room.

Well, what happened at the campsite is that Dylan did not acknowledge me no matter how hard he tried to, and on my guess is to maintain my cover until he thinks its safe for me to return home at least that is what he told me through the link. But he only frowns and growls when he saw my scar and I know he wants some explanation but he has to wait.

So all he did is round us all and took us to the packhouse, all the warriors to the cell guarded although I told him that they won't do anything unless I tell them to do so but he did not what to take any risks. For the rest of us, he took us to the Alpha's suite, at least he knows how to keep royals clean and not to throw them/us in the dungeon.

I haven't seen any of my brothers or anyone else besides him. I wonder if they know that we are even here. I turn to look at my fellow captives and Levi is right beside me like really close that I could feel Dylan's anger radiates through from where he is standing. Darius only looks around the living room either looking for a place to escape or he is admiring the things that are in here. Liam is all shook up, so he is standing on one of the corners, I don't think if he will move anytime soon at least Cole is standing next to him. Good thing is that we are not in handcuffs or zip ties, we are all free like a bird and with only Dylan in the suite. Which someone else might think they can take him down and run but also it may be a trick all at once that is why Darius has not yet done anything stupid, even he knows that this is anything but easy.

Looking at Dylan who is sitting at the kitchen stool, I notice a lot of things, he is all slim, broken, hurting, exhausted, hairs everywhere that he hasn't shaved for I don't know how long, eyes not shining anymore. Did I just break my mate? What a terrible mate I am?

So I decide to go where he is, not caring if they find out that am not one of them.

*Don't* He says through the link. * What if they know*

* I don't care* I say to him and am right in front of him.

I step closer so I could be much closer to him and gently lift Dylan's face towards mine. I lean in and part his lips with my own. The kiss is tender, long, and full of desperation am unable to place. I feel a tear land on my cheek so I pull away to look into his eyes. They shine bright to indicate that Luke is here too. I know why he is crying but I don't get a chance to ask as he kisses me again, pulling me flush against him. I gasp as his mouth works eagerly against mine and in a moment my fingers are in his hair and I am kissing him back urgently...Before we get even more further we hear a loud bang at the door reminding us that we were not alone.

We end our kiss as Dylan went to open the door leaving me there standing awkwardly facing my so-called friends who are very shocked and angry especially Levi. As the door opens it reveals everyone and by everyone I mean Travis, Damien, Ty, Maxine, Ben, Walker, Mason, Alex, Avery, Jordan, Nick, Chris, Matt, Max, Mark, Myron, and two babies in Travis and Damien's hands.

" TREVOR!" They all come crushing at me thankfully I did not fall down.

" We thought you died" Max starts.