CHAPTER TWELVE

TREVOR'S P. O. V

Movie marathon on Fridays was the best idea we could ever come up with as we stay the whole night watching, knowing that we don't have to do anything the day after. (Saturday).
As of today I curse the idea cause we are supposed to be training all day and am so tired. I don't think if I can focus on anything right now,  all I need is sleep.

" You need to focus Max",  I hear Chris shouts at him as he tackles him down on the ground.

" I am focused", Max says as he lies on his back and Chris is on top of him, "On you ".

" Really? ", Chris leans down and kisses Max's lips.
Has Max kisses him back,  I could hear people's groans everywhere,  as for I was just enjoying the view.

" Keep it PG guys ",  Nick yells from the other point of the field.
Which he only earned laughter from everyone!!

" Look who is talking ",  Avery says observing Nick and Mark's sitting position as he sits on the ground next to Ty and Maxine.

Everyone is just either sitting or lying around.  I don't think if this training session is going any further.

" Hey babe ",  Dylan greets me with a quick kiss.

" Where have you been? " I ask him as he lay down putting his head on my thighs.

" Damien and I had to go and solve some of the pack issues ". He closes his eyes.  " I wish to involve you in the pack issues but you're not official yet".

" I know ",  I lean to give him a kiss on his forehead. " But we could do something about it if you're not tired".

" Not you too Trevor ",  Matt says.
I raise my hands up as a sign to give up.

" I am not tired", He says sitting up so fast with a smile on his face.

I stand up taking his hand into mine as I support him to stand up and starting to walk to the direction of the house ( Alpha's House).

" Where do you think you are going?" Alex asks. Here I thought they won't notice us if we were gone.

 Turning to look at him we see that they are all looking at us to get some answers. So I put on a pain expression, " He is not feeling well". Dylan replies playing along with my expression.

Travis takes a step forward ready to touch my forehead, " Let me take a look".

" NO!" We shout in unison which startled him.

" We will be right back in a few", I say and we are off.

The moment we reached inside the house, I was suddenly pinned on the wall by Dylan. His fingers slide down from hair to my cheek. I gulp then blush so hard that I think my whole face is a shade of red.

" Dylan", I whisper his name as I draw near to his face inches closer to his lips but suddenly Dylan attacks my lips hungrily.

" Mmmh", I moaned as I caress his hair. He bit my lower lip asking for entrance but I am not that easily put down. So I refuse to grant him his wish.

His hands go down to my waist to my already bulged penis and then squeeze it, which he made me gasp and also gave him the opportunity to explore. His tongue exploring and dominating my tongue.

He suddenly stops and opens the door next to us, which it was his room. I don't even know how we got here but it's cool, " Let's continue in here where it's safe". He says as we get inside his room and locks the door behind him. He pushes me on the bed and then crawls on top of me kissing and biting my neck.