CHAPTER NINETEEN

EIGHTEEN MONTHS LATER

TREVOR'S P.O.V

Time goes very fast, who would even think I would survive to be out here for a year and a half. Well, I just did thankfully for the skills I learned before I walked out of the pack, because of them I find myself in a good and complicated situation.

Let me start from the beginning.

Eighteen months ago I walked out of the Forest Hill Pack, leaving behind my loved ones including my mate. The point was to get into the hunter's camp un-noticed, master my hunter's skills and get the hell out of the camp. But nothing goes as planned.

Traveling to the location of the camp, I came to notice that it was only a recruiting center for all the new hunters. Taking everything you have and replace them with only a duffel bag with few important things such as toiletries, few clothes, and blankets. Then blindfolded into another location for training. Thankfully the location was not that far, so I was able to communicate with Dylan and others through mindlink and if they take us far from the camp that I lose the connection then I will steal a phone and call Dylan.

The first two months were just how to be able to control the hunter's side and to be able to embrace it. The next four was all combat training and it was not something easy, it was a suicide training if that is even a word. Some of the recruits died due to extensiveness of training, some ended up breaking some of their bones and being crippled. For the ones remaining standing, strong and capable are being relocated and that was the part that was interesting and it was the last time I talked to anyone from the pack and Dylan.

We were all taken to a pack and the pack's name is called PURITY PACK. In this pack, it includes Vampires, Dragons, Warlocks/ Witches, and Wolves. The leaders of the pack are also according to the different species and they were the same people who raped and ordered the kill the triplet's mother and my parents.

All that time that we thought of the reason why hunters and rogues are working together is that these horrible people are taking trained hunters for their own hunting sport. The worst thing is that I had no contact with the pack and I did not know the location of this pack so all I had to do is blend in see where it goes.

And blending I did, cause around the year, I managed to become the best fighter they have ever trained, recruited, and seen. That they even offered me to be the second head of warrior because for some reason the first head of the warrior can not be replaced.  And for that I was put in charge of their children's security details, so I do fieldwork a little unless the danger is around them.

Their kids are one year younger than me as they are all eighteen. But their fathers won't give them their titles until they have completed their mission, it doesn't matter how long it will take. Since they were little they were trained to know that the hybrids are the worst people and they should be hunted down, without knowing that they are hunting their own brothers for the mistake of their parents( Fathers) doing.

Just after the death of Jeff and Felicity and without the success of finding the children, the stupid four people( Including the brother) they decided to join their packs, starting a family and start recruiting the hunters because they were afraid that the children will one day come and destroy their packs. So they started attacking other packs in hopes of finding the children but they came to no success. So the hunts keep ongoing.

They did give me my things back, which includes my car and also they did give me a room of my own into the packhouse but only six months ago ( So its six months only since I was promoted). I did have a lot of chances to call home but I didn't and I still don't. I just want them to have full trust in me and that is when I do my thing. I know they still keep an eye on me.