CHAPTER SIXTEEN

TREVOR'S P.O.V

It has been two days since Dylan stopped talking to me and avoids me like I am a plague. I know what I want right now is so risky and dangerous but for sure I don't really care as long as my family is safe. But also I don't want to risk the life of the pack members cause they will be the ones whom I will be hunting the most cause they won't see it coming.

I don't know if am being reasonable or just being selfish at it, but if am correct am doing this for the pack, family, and even mate. The pack can not afford a serial killer for a Luna/ alpha.

I miss my mate so much and I just wish he could understand me just even for a little bit. I know losing me will be the worst thing that will ever happen to him but all I need is a little courage from him even though he fakes it.

Well, he is always there during the night to make sure I don't sleepwalk ( As if I sleep) but he disappears during the morning. At least he is still keeping his promise despite our argument.

I am currently walking to the Alpha's house looking for Damien. Still, our relationship is not as close as the rest of my brothers and Ty but he is wiser maybe he could tell me something that will make me move on with the idea or just abandon the idea. He has been an Alpha for so long that I think maybe he can reason out for me if am being stupid or brave.

Reaching the house its so quiet indicating no one is home, looking around to see any sign of anyone am being met by Mason, Maxine's papa, and Ben's husband( Head Warrior).

" Trevor ", He greets coming closer to where I am standing.

" Hey, Mason". I say giving out my hand for a handshake.

" I heard what happened between you two. How are you holding up?"

And now everyone knows, great.

" Not so great but am hanging in there".

" Don't worry everything will be just fine, give him some time". He says as he enters the house.

Time is something that I don't have.

"I hope so". I say following him inside.

" No, believe me, I know. It is only your first fight so don't worry too much".

" Speaking from experience?" I say halting which he does the same.

" Yeah well, there is no perfect relationship without a fight. There will be more and more but always coming back and mend things up and that is the spirit of love. Cause you won't know what you're missing until you fight in order to know what's there to hold onto and what to let go so your love can get stronger".

" Well, I hope one of us let go so we can mend things up". I say taking another step deeper inside.

" Patience my friend. Patience", He starts walking to the direction of Damien's office. " So what brings you here today?"

" Well am looking for Damien". I say taking a seat on the couch.

" He is with Ben in the packhouse, dealing with some things. I just came here to get some files and head over there. I could deliver the message for you". He says coming out of the office holding a bundle of files.

" How about I help you carry some of those files and go there together". I say standing up and take some of the files from his hands.

" I will be grateful thanks".

Having a different conversation as we walk to the packhouse. Well, Mason is a lot different from Ben. He is funny, happy all the time, warm to people and even easy to get along with unlike Ben, serious, sometimes he appears to be cold to people and he is definitely not easy to get along with at which I sometimes wonder how he became friends with Damien.