CHAPTER SEVEN

DYLAN'S P.O.V

So I took Trevor to my favorite spot in this town where few people know about it. It's in the middle of the forest where you can view a waterfall close by.

I first discovered this place when Damien and I had our first fight, it was a huge one and it was all because of Alex's presence in the house. It was not the best time for me to have another sibling of a different kind. I knew he was never going to change his mind about him staying but I tried hard to reason with him, but just like I thought Alex was here to stay, so I decided to take off and run into the forest, very deep that I came across this place.

After spending hours at this place with Luke, we decided on being understanding and giving Alex the benefit of the doubt. Who knew my decision was the best one, cause we became more than friends, we are brothers now who sore to protect each other in any kind of circumstance.

So I thought bringing Trevor here will be the best way to meet Luke and also no one will disturb us.

Looking at him right now is priceless. He observes everything around us in Awe that I think his mouth will break for how big his smile is. He couldn't believe what he is seeing.

'It looks like our mate has never seen a waterfall before'. Luke says.

" I have never seen a waterfall before. Dylan this is amazing", Trev says still watching as the waterfalls on the ground.

'I think you should take over'. I spoke to Luke.

Without warning am in the back of the head observing.

----------------------------------------------

LUKE'S P.O.V

I stand still not knowing what to do, I have never take a lead on a human form before. I only take lead when being in wolf form and only there when Dylan and I are both together but mostly he takes leads.

Today is just me with this body alone, I don't even know what to do now. So I decided to walk to where my mate is and hug him from behind so he could not see my face yet.

" I truly love this place. Thanks, Dylan", He says turning around to face me. By the look on his face, I guess he did not find what he was looking for.

" Hello there love", I hear my own voice. It is the same as Dylan's but deeper.

So is this how I sound in your head? I ask Dylan but he never replies.

" Hey", Is all he could manage to say.

In the very same position but he is facing me this time.

He is unbelievably handsome, his skin so soft that I wish to touch him every single minute. Caressing his face with my fingers detailing everything on his face. From his eyes to his lips. I wish I could kiss him right now but I can't steal that away from Dylan. He will never forgive me for doing that.

" Your eyes are different", He says looking at them closely. " They are brighter"

He is so close right now, that I could feel his hot breath on my face. Please Dylan let me kiss this guy.

" Well that what makes us different", I say smiling at him.

" I can see that", He says.

" You are so cute ", I blurted out which makes him blush." Does he tell you how cute you are?"

" You are not so bad yourself", He says giggling.

"It is nice to finally meet you love", I tell him before changing our position.