CHAPTER THIRTY TWO

TREVOR'S P.O.V

It has been almost two minutes since Dylan went inside and Jordan is nowhere to be found so he could put out the fire as the fire department is still not anywhere near.

" As anyone seen Jordan?" I ask for apparently a tenth time since I started asking and the same answer was no.

Am standing looking at the fire which it is still gravely burning, which means this is not a normal fire just by the way it keeps on lighting. Looking for any indication of Dylan but I don't see any.

" What Happened?" Darius asks as he is the first to get here and he goes straight to his mates. And in a second is followed by the rest of them Levi, Cole and Liam also going to their mates. Soon the pack members starts to flood at the scene.

Just as am about to give up I see Dylan or more like his wolf emerging from the blaze of fire, running to where am standing at which I do the same so we could meet half way. But before he could reach me his legs gives out and fall to the ground as I can see smoke coming from his furs. Upon reaching him he already changed into his human form and I couldn't help but gasps out loudly as I see his body is badly burnt and he is out of consciousness.

" Dylan", I half whisper as I kneel down to touch him.

"Don't touch him, you might make it worse", Myron says from behind me.

" What am I suppose to do? He is hurting", I half shout at him. " Where the Fuck is Jordan?"

" Hey let me help him", Cole steps forward.

He kneels down beside me as he stretches his hands at Dylan's body, saying few words which I don't understand them and in a moment his hands glows as he makes sure every place of his body is been touched by the glow.

" I won't be able to heal him fully, I just reduced his pain and helped alittle but his wolf will have to do the rest", Cole say as he gets up.

" Let us take him to the hospital". Alex says.

The moment we are gone and the fire company is arriving, to almost unrecognizable house. Even though they could have been here earlier they wouldn't have done anything about the fire cause it was a wicked fire.

Five minutes and we are at the hospital, finding Travis and Damien waiting for us. Travis takes Dylan into an operating room leaving us all at the waiting area. Minutes into hours and no one has come to tell us what is going on.

Damien tried to figure out what happened but none of us had any clue of what happened. Cause everyone have got only pieces which can not even be fixed into a puzzle. As much as they try to comfort me, I reject cause right now I don't want to be comforted I want my mate. Which gladly they get my point and leave me alone, so am currently sitting alone at the furthest corner of the waiting area.

The elevator door pops open and Jordan gets out of it rushing to where we are. The moment I saw him something snapped inside of me as rage overcomes my judgments and vision and all I could see is red. I stand up abruptly walking or more like stomping to where Jordan is and before we both knew it I throw a punch at him getting him off guard he stumbles back and falls to the ground. As am about to follow him down so I could hit him again someone snatches me from the ground as he places me far away from Jordan.

" WHERE THE FUCK WHERE YOU!?" I yell at him as I struggle to get out of this person's grip.

" ANSWER ME!", I shout at him.

" When we needed you where were you?" I ask again but this time my voice cracks. " Your brother needed you".

Looking at him he is no longer on the floor as Max and Matt helped him up. But he doesn't say anything he just looks at me with watery eyes which I don't care at the moment all I care is to know where was he.