CHAPTER FORTY ONE

TREVOR'S P.O.V

We have two hundred warriors with us going to the campsite using the front entrance. Rising and Red moon pack are surrounding them at every angle keeping them in the center was our main plan, and they are about three hundred warriors, one fifty from each pack. With Mia along side them as she didn't want to be seen early.

But also we left some of the warriors back at the pack house incase they go to attack our pack house. Making sure that everyone gets inside the safe underground bunkers.

Black shadow, unity and blue river warriors went to the purity pack houses inorder to fight the rest of them. With the help of Nora and Freya they will be able to get inside as they will lift the invisible cloak around the pack. The ones who will fight back they will be killed and the ones who will surrender they will be spared.

Leaving the warriors few steps behind, we walk inside the camp and we see them waiting for us. Looking around I see Mark chained up to a pole, both his legs and hands with a silver chain and a collar on his neck.

He looks beaten hard, as he is covered in blood and those chain are burning him. He is whimpering lowly.

" Well well we meet again", Albert- Levi's father/ Felicity's brother says looking at me.

" You know I never thought you had in you", Louis- Darius father says. " Until when I learnt who your parents were".

" They always say apples never fall far from the tree", Fredrick- Liam father says. " Parents traitor and so is their son what a shame".

" Let my brother go", I tell them.

" Brothers?", Desmond- Cole's father snorts. " You look nothing like them do you really want me to state the obvious".

" You know what enough talking what do you want?" Alex asks.

Which they all look at him then they look back at me.

" Let our sons go and I will let your brother go", Albert says.

When Darius, Levi,Cole and Liam starts to go to their fathers, Desmond orders for Mark to be released and he starts to Limp to where we are. Few feet when they passed each other Desmond throws something like an arrow of light which it pierce into Mark's chest.

" MARK!" We all freeze not believing what we just saw as he falls to the ground. Matt and Max rush to where he is catching him before he hits the ground.

"I didn't promise he would came alive", Desmond says with a smirk on his face.

" What did you do?" Cole asks angrily. " What did you do?"

" Cole", His father calls him. " I did you a favor so you don't have to kill him".

" You have killed my mate!", Cole yells at his father.

" What are you talking about?" Desmond asks.

In a minute we see a yellow bright glow coming from Cole, Looking at his eyes they are all bright yellow. Catching his father off guard he blasts him with the light which he ends up into a million of pieces.

" ATTACK!" Albert orders his warriors.

And the fight begun.

Dodging and slashing anything that comes close to me  as I run to the direction of Mark. Reaching there I find him lying on the ground in the arms of Nick as Max and Matt hold his hands. I can't believe how pale he is, so I kneel down wiping the tears that fell from his eyes before he fell. He is not moving or breathing he is just broken and still.