A New Member In Family

Mahir's POV

So.. She was a doctor. Dr. Surbhi Birla.

I never really thought that she'll just push away the work for which she fought at the first place and do her respected duty. But, For her, her principles and responsibility as a doctor were more important than her college and assignment. 

Impressive!!

I don't know but for the first time after years I am thinking this way.

Mahir what are you even thinking!!

But why I'm thinking so much.  I everyday come across so many people. She's also one of them. She came and went away and of course in such a huge city probably chances of meeting her again are nil.

Wait! Why am I even thinking to meet her again.

Mahir not again. Why am I behaving like an idiot.

"Sir our stop has come" I was brought out from my thoughts or actually I must say her thoughts by Trisha.

"Yeah We've to walk till hospital and this shitty paparazzi is waiting there only" I said irritated and moved out from metro station to cross the road and reached the hospital.

Thankfully my bodyguards were present there for handling the paparazzi.

I went into the hospital and directly went inside the lift and pressed 4th floor's button. 

Lift opened and I went to the maternity ward.

Happiness was on it's peak for me. Honestly, real happiness which makes me forget things for some time.

I've become Uncle.

Trisha called me in Dubai to inform the same.

Di (sister) was in labor pain and neither dad or jiju (brother in law) were in city.

And I can rush even to hell if it comes to my family.

Ofcourse family is first.

And I was already late !

Soon I reached the room and opened it and hugged my sister.

"Congratulations mumma bear "I yelled happily!

"You too panda " she said smiling

"Mom. I am Finally an Uncle of this cute baby" I told to mom.

"Yes Mahir.. You are uncle and I am granny" Mom replied happily.

"Di let me hold my baby"I said excited and she nodded as I took the little one in my hands!

She was a pure bliss and was peacefully sleeping.

"Welcome to the family baby. I am your uncle. You know when you'll grow big and your boring mom say something to you then just run and come to me. We'll teach your mommy a lesson." I cooed her while the women chuckled.

She's going to be my favorite from now.

"Mahir you are an idiot.You're going to spoil her" Di said