'Rescuing Surbhi Part-2'

Surbhi's POV

What the hell was he saying. Is he mad. I was here dying to see him. I was dying to live a life with him and here he's saying go back to India and he's going to live with this bitch. How can he??

Is he doing this all in any pressure. Did she say him anything?But then also how can he do like this. He told me he'll never run away from any problem.

 What's he doing.. running away like this. Can't we both stand to gather and fight this.

 He said whatever that girl said is true. Does it mean he... he don't love me. He loves that Jennifer. He's leaving me. He's telling me to go back without him.

And what he thinks. I'll go.!!

I don't know what happened to me and I just slapped him.

"How the hell did you slap him" snapped that Jennifer

"Shut up. Okay. Just shut up. Don't you speak in between when I'm talking to him" I shouted

"Bitch. Stop. Okay. Don't you dare talk to me like this" she said

"So..what..what you'll do. Want to kill me...want to do anything to me then do. The hell I care now. When this person has stopped caring for me I don't think I'll be caring for anything else now. So do whatever you want to do" I shouted and she looked baffled at me.

The hell I care for living now.

"Surbhi. Don't do anything like this. I'm telling you to go back to India then just go" Said Mahir.

"Don't. Don't even try to say me anything or order me. I'm not your slave. I thought You love me...Actually you made me believe that you love me...Is this all fake Mahir. The love you showed me... Or the love I saw in your eyes...was this all fake. " I asked him.

Well!! Honestly till now somewhere my heart is not at buying this all because His eyes are reflecting the same love which it always reflects. But today my mind is overpowering my heart..but somewhere I want my heart to win.

"Surbhi. I don't want to answer any of your questions. It's better for you if you keep quiet and go home. Everyone's waiting for you there" he said and my anger rose more.

"Home. And what will I say them. What will I tell everyone that the great Mahir Maheshwari ditched me just 10 days before marriage for this girl. You made my life hell by leaving me. You made my life loveless forever. You... you made me a lifeless body" I shouted as tears flowed through my eyes!

He was coming towards me but he stopped. Why!!!

"Surbhi listen... " he said shifting back but I cut him off

" Listen my foot!!! How could you do this. How. You know you're worth more slaps. Much more. " I shouted and he....did he smile right now!!

No it's just my imagination. I'll break his face if he smiles again !!!

"Find someone else girl. He's not coming back to you so let your feelings die for him" said that bitch again and I laughed bitterly

"I should kill my feelings. Really!! I can never loose this feeling.. I can't even find someone better because I thought I got the best one..you've cheated on me Mahir.. But I can never cheat on you. And now since I know, you'll never come back It hurts me more..it eats me from inside to see you with someone else in front of my eyes..Be happy...And don't worry I'll be very happy. Yes that's different that my happiness resided in someone else..my hands loved someone else hand's touch...my laughter started with someone's smile..but It's okay. I'll live. You know when this girl says na that you're going to marry her..it kills me. You've killed love Mahir..but still I don't know my heart's not ready to believe that you've done this!! You know I've never told anyone about this.. Not even you that  I've built a whole damn home of your memories in my heart!!
You know I love everything in you and that's the problem with me. I know I'll be loving you forever even if you're going away from me. Your smile.. Your laughter.. Your anger..your voice.. Your words..your arms.... Your eyes and Your soul. Everything... But what's just Killing me right now is this.. your silence " I accused pointing my finger at him.