'Away From You'

Surbhi's POV

Isn't it an amazing feeling when you really like someone. I was smiling... Smiling like an idiot.

When Anand and Priya were taking vows I was seeing Mahir smiling. How I wanted him to smile like this for ever and honestly now I wanted to be the reason of his smile.

I wanted to take away all his pains. I know he might think me as his friend only and I have no problem in that. What I just want is he should be happy.

After the wedding I came home. Neeti di messaged me and said that she's going London for some important work for a month and jiju was already there.

After sleeping for sometime I messaged Mahir. A smile appeared again on my face by his name.

"Hey. Mahir. Woke up or still sleeping" I messaged

Soon my phone popped with his message

""Surbhi.I'm going Out of india today only. So don't try on this number. I'll not be available for days" came his message

What!! He didn't had any plans till morning.
What happened so suddenly.

Of course work issues Surbhi.

He said not to try on this number. He might be sending me the other number to contact him.

"Okay send me the active number " I typed and thinking this I went to bathroom.

After bathing and getting ready I saw my phone.

It had been 2 hours since I messaged.

Seeing the message was far away thing..His mobile data was also not on.

There was just one tick on message.

He Might be busy in Office.

But he always replied me. Why hasn't he replednow.

Surbhi... idiot. He has many important works other then replying you. He'll reply you after some time. I know he'll reply after 2 hours.

Yes in his Lunch break.

I kept my phone and went to study room for studying. After two hours I smiled to myself and looked at my phone. He must have messaged me.

But No!! He didn't messsge me till now.

I hope he's fine because now it was bothering me.

He never did so. What has happened to him. There were even two ticks on the message. It meant he had his mobile data on. But he didn't reply me.

Is he ignoring me.

No surbhi!! Why will he ignore you. He's not like that.

I waited for his message for the whole day. I didn't get any. Suddenly my phone rang.

It must be Mahir. Now Compensating the loss by calling.

I went towards the phone when my smile disappeared.

"Hey Neeti di" I answered

"Hey Surbhi. What's up" she asked

"All good di. You say" I said

 I cannot tell her anything. She even don't know about me liking Mahir.

"What happened Surbhi. You fine " she asked

"Yeah of course di. What will happen to me. How did you called " I questioned

"No just wanted to talk to you " said di