'Off To London'

Surbhi's POV

I woke up with a heavy head. I don't know when I slept last night. The first thing which came in my mind was.... Mahir. 

He must have messaged me now. I thought and saw my phone but No.
He has not even seen my message. I just hope you are okay Mahir. I... I miss you Mahir. I miss you...

"Surbhi. You woke up" came mom's voice.

I wiped my tears.

"Yes mom. Coming after getting ready" I said

"Yeah. We are waiting" mom replied and went.

Life was going fluent.  Then you came in my life Mahir. Everything became so beautiful. But then...you went away...went away living me alone.

Living me with just one thing. Memories. Your memories.

I woke up and went to bathroom. After bathing I got ready in my comfortable T shirt and jeans. I applied my cream and liner and tied my hair in pony.

I again checked my handbag. I've kept my passport..visa..and all other essential things hence I went downstairs.

"Surbhi. You are ready. Come. Have your breakfast then you've to leave for airport." Said dad

"Yeah papa" I replied

"Surbhi. Call once before flight takes off and then when you reach okay"  mom reminded   

 "Yeah mom" I replied

"I've said Aneer jiju. He'll pick you up from Heathrow Airport. " bhai told

"Hmm" I said

"Mummy say home staff to pick my luggage from my room" I asked  

"Yeah. I've said them  " mom replied and I nodded.

Soon I was out of the house all set to go London without any mood.

"Bye everyone. Take care.Jai Shree Krishna" I said excitedly. 

Yeah a fake excitation so that no one understand my state of mind.

"Surbhi. You okay. You seem lost " asked mom.

Mothers are mothers. They somehow get a hint of your state of mind.

" Nothing mom. Just tired. Tension not. I'll sleep in flight " I said hugging her.

" Okay.  Take care " she replied

" Yeah. Take care of your and papa's health. Byee" I said

"Surbhi come. We're getting late" bhai called 

"Yeah coming. Okay bye everyone" I said and sat in the car. Soon I was inside the airport.

"Surbhi. Take care and happy journey " said bhai and hugged me

" Thank you and yeah I'll miss you" I said hugging him back and then passed through security check. 

 If Mahir would have been knowing that I am going.  He would've wished me Happy journey right. At least I wish for that. 

Mahir. 

There's not a single second I'm not thinking about you. See here you even didn't care about how I am and didn't even care to call or message me and here I'm thinking every second about you.

Come on Surbhi this is your fate.

My flight got announced. I took my boarding pass and in few minutes I was in the flight. After some hours flight landed in London.