'She's Affecting Me'

Mahir's POV

I was feeling so good with her. She's different.

Different from others. I told her to have lunch with me. I was really feeling very happy but this is my freaking life.

How can it be good. There's no reason to be happy for a good time. I don't know why I have become like this. Today I've laughed so much .

 Today I smiled so much and of course the reason was her. The day was going so good. She's so good and sweet. What she ordered for eating was Dal-Rice. That's what is known as simplicity.

I don't know how and when her every small act was touching me somewhere but everything got over in a few minutes just because of my stupidity. She said me that I should smile often. I look good when I laugh.

 Hell no. People don't like anyone who smile and laugh. Actually they can't tolerate anyone being happy and smiling. I was the one who told her to be friends and see herep the hell I was saying her that I don't trust anyone.

Wasn't I the one who asked her some time before that can I really trust her. What the hell. Why I did this and see there I hurt her. I can't make anyone happy. What I can do is hurt!!!

I was paying the bill when she paid indirectly saying that she don't want to eat from my money.

 Seriously. Why I did this. Why Mahir why. Damn it.

But why is it bothering me so much. I am a person who don't give a damn to anything.

So why I'm giving a damn to this. I should not but I can't resist myself from it. Its not even more than a day that I've met her and she's affecting me.

I want her to talk with me. I want her to smile with me. I want her to be Friend with me. I want her to cure me and no doubt I want her to be with me.

Mahir what's happening.  Shake it off Mahir.

 I was so hell frustrated. I ruffled my hairs and went to Di's room.

She was present there talking to di and dad. She was telling dad and Raj jiju about Di's condition and all.

I went inside and met dad.

"Congratulations you both" I said dad and jiju.

" You too Mahir " they replied.

"Mahir how was the meeting with Richard." Dad asked

"It went well dad. We cracked it" I said in not so good mood. He asked some more details and then we all insisted him to go home for some rest hence he went.

Raj jiju went to receive his family on airport and I was here thinking how to talk with Surbhi.

But why should I?
I am Mahir Maheshwari. People come and talk to me not vice versa!

But I have to. I did the mistake this time.

 Is that so Mahir?

You do mistakes so many times and you never even feel sorry about it so why today.

"What happened Mahir. Everything fine" di asked

"Yeah yeah di everything is good" I said but somewhere I wanted to shout that nothing is good.

 She's ignoring me. I can't tolerate her ignorance.

"Mr.Mahir these medicines and injections are required. Please bring them from the pharmacy" Surbhi told

So we're back at Mr.Mahir from just Mahir! Wow!!

Congratulations Mahir Maheshwari! You spoiled it!!