'Am I Liking Him!! '

Surbhi's POV

I never thought that Mahir will like my poems so much. I mean I never thought that he'll like them so much.

Don't deny Surbhi. Somewhere you wanted him to like your poem

Yeah. It's true but he didn't like it. He loved it... Yeah he loved it.

I smiled to myself.

I told him about my friends. 
Honestly with him time flies so fast. We talked for so much time but it seemed like it's we have started talking just now.

I don't know why he always excuses the topic when it come to his friends.. Relations... Trust..faith and all. When I said him about his friends he said me that it's too late so I must sleep. Honestly somewhere I felt bad by this but I shrugged this thought off from my mind.

It's been 5 - 10 days since we were friends... Or I must really say very good friends.

He's different. He's different from other people. I have male friends and colleagues... But he's different from everyone. I talk with people easily but I don't get comfortable with people easily. He made me feel comfortable.. It didn't happen these days but I felt comfortable with him since we met. I always want people to be happy but I want Mahir to smile....

I want him to Smile constantly.

My college was over and internship was also completed. Finally just final exams after two months and then I'll be finally A Gynecologist.

Today's Priya and Aanand's wedding.

Mahir will be there. But I know I've to act as if I don't know him. I don't know why he had not told Priya and Aanand about me being his friend. I didn't ask him the reason. He might have his reasons and I have no problem with it.

Soon it was 4pm. Phew..come on Surbhi get ready for Priya's wedding. Now what to wear.

Biggest problem for me. And I know I have my savior.

"Keertii Bhaabhiii" I sang her name.

"Coming Surbhi di.. Wait" she said from downstairs.

"Yes Madam" she asked as she came.

"Be my savior " I said joining my hands and laughed

" yeah drama queen " she replied.

" So see. I've bought these two recently and I've not worn any of these.Which do you think should I wear for today? " I asked

". These both are fabulous so do one thing try both of them.. See in mirror and you'll get to know which one to wear " she said

" Yup. Okay wait " I replied and soon came in first look. I saw in mirror.

No.. I don't think this one and I went inside and soon came out with my second look.. And looking at the mirror I smiled.

 Yes. Perfect.

I looked towards bhabhi and saw her giving me thumbs up.I went and hugged her.

"Thank you savior " I thanked

"Okay now help me my savior" she told and I laughed.

"Okay wait. Let me change first " I said and came out in my clothes and went with bhabhi to her room and we chose a wine color saree for her.

Soon I came to my room and changed in my Indian outfit.

" Bhabhi you are looking amazing " I complimented seeing her.

" Thank you now come I'll do your hair" she said and I nodded

Soon bhabhi did my hair in simple loose curls and some makeup.