"Cafeteria Chai"

Mahir's POV

I was waiting for her to come. 

It was already 6 pm.  But where was she?
She told me to be here in the canteen and see madam was no where to be seen.

Hence I moved towards her cabin when I saw Anjali coming out of her cabin.

"Hey. Anjali" I called her and she looked at me a bit shocked.

"Mr.Maaa..Maheshwari " she stammered

" Mahir. You can address me with my first name" I said making her comfortable as she was hell nervous.

"yea.. Yeah.." she stammered

Do I look so dangerous. She's stammering like hell.

"Where is Surbhi" I asked her

"Cabin" she replied

"Okay thank you "I said and she went away.

As I went inside her cabin which was slightly ajar, I looked at her.

She was sitting comfortably in her chair reading a file.

I guess she even didn't remember that she had to come.

I took my own moment to look at her.

Her specs on nose. Cute!

As I knocked she looked at my shoes first and addressing me as Anjali but as soon as her eyes travelled to my face she looked at me a bit surprised.

And then she shut her eyes tightly.

  So madam finally realized what she did.

After a bit of apologizing sessions that Surbhi always do, we went to cafeteria.

Surbhi liked Chai. Or I must say love it because when she took the first sip from her hot Chai  she closed her eyes.  It looked as if she was absorbing the flavor of Chai. We talked about little things like schooling and family and then I came to know that she's Shekhar uncle's daughter.

A small world I must say!

She told me that di would get discharge day after tomorrow morning.

And I don't know why but I felt bad. 

We bid bye and then I left for home.

 After our dinner, we all retired to our respected rooms.

As I came to my room, I changed and laid down on my bed with which everything flashed in front of my eyes.

So di would get discharge from hospital and then no hospital.

It meant not meeting her. Which also meant our friendship started yesterday and it will end tomorrow ?

I don't know why but I was feeling really bad this time.

I didn't want this to end. Since years I had engrossed myself in work and family. They became my priority. I never thought about my happiness because I thought these words happiness.. Craziness... Laughter... Smile.. These emotions are not made for me.

But that girl.. Just in two days made me smile and laugh my heart out.

She told me what's trust which I really forgot!

I didn't make friends in years. I just had Aanand and Priya & I don't blame others for that. But they are the people with whom I've spent my best moments since start. I was not actually able to trust anyone else again. I closed the doors of even friendship for any person. But yesterday those doors opened itself.

For her.

Yes... I wanted her to be in my life. I don't know how but I wanted her to be here.

I don't know how and when I felt like to trust her. We became friends. Being in her aura could make anyone happy. I'm not saying this only for me. But di.. Her recovery in Surbhi's aura... And the affection she showed towards her patients. 

How can anyone resist it ?

And I think she was the first girl who didn't go on my looks or my name or anything and fought with me.

I still remember her red nose in anger. There's this small child inside her but sometimes she talk so genuine about certain things that you won't have words to express about it.

I walked towards my closet and stood in front of the mirror.

So tell me now Mahir Maheshwari, how to ignore her like you ignore everyone?

I sighed and took out my phone dialling  Trisha.

"Trisha clear my schedule for tomorrow and call only if anything is important. Understood " I directed

"Noted sir" she replied. 

Come on Mahir just go to sleep!

Because after Tomorrow everything is going to be same as it was before yesterday.

Your life is going to suck again!!

_________________________________

Hola people. Hope you all are doing amazing!

So, how was the chapter! It was important for letting knoe Mahir's POV.

What do you think is going to happen?

Will this newly budding friendship just end?

Let's see!

Do vote, like,share and reviews are welcomed!

Update soon!

Till then...

Big hugs ❤