'Disneyland Part-1'

Mahir's POV

The reception was so good .I actually expressed myself in front of the world. I wanted her to feel that much special and I did it. Right now we were in the car and Surbhi was so eager to know about the place I was taking her .

I know, I am letting her wait a little more but that's for excitement.  I am sure she will be loving the places. I have decided because both the places are in her bucket list.
 We reached airport and she looked at me.

" Now will you please tell me the places" she asked

"Baby I will not tell you I'll show you " I told showing her the tickets and as soon as she looked at it her expressions changed from what to surprise to excitement.

" Mahir it's.. Los Angeles, California....you know what's in LA right? " she asked with wide eyes and I nodded.

 "Yes and only for that one place we are going to California. Your Disneyland" I revealed and she hung her mouth low and then excitedly hugged me.

" I love you. I love you so much Mahir. You know that's my favorite place and in my bucket list " she exclaimed

"I know, but what about the second one" I smirked and she looked at me in shock

"what do you..one minute.. do you want to say..." She was saying but before she could say I shoved my phone which had online flight tickets to Venice and her smile widened.

"Mahir. Its Venice!!! Oh my God, it's a dream come true!! Both my favorite places are my honeymoon places , but when did you decide all this " she asked

" A long back when in London you told me that , Disneyland and Venice are your favorite places in the world. I decided that I will be the reason you will be visiting these places and what more good reason I can get than our honeymoon" I said and she smiled.

She kissed my cheek and my smile widened.

"Thankyou so much Mahir. Thankyou" she exclaimed and I smiled

"Come let's hop in" I said grabbing her hand and we moved inside.

After check in and all formalities , We boarded our flights and went to our seats and slept for sometime.

After sometime I woke up and saw her sleeping. She is such a baby and looks much more cute while sleeping I woke up as there was a knock on the cabin.

God..She'll get up from her sleep.
I looked to find  an air hostess .  She looked at Surbhi smiling and asked me about breakfast and I said her that we'll call when we will need anything.

As I came back from washroom,  I saw Surbhi waking up and yawning.

" Morning baby" I wished and kissed her cheek

"Morning sweetheart " she wished and smiled

"You know you look so cute while sleeping" I said and she chuckled

"Is that so !were you staring me or sleeping " she asked and I chuckled

"I slept staring you and I woke up staring you " I replied and she smiled

" I'll call tea and breakfast" I told and she nodded going to rest room.

She came back and sat taking her cup of tea

" It's heaven "she exclaimed smiling .

I was sitting with my macbook doing some important work. It was important to read the documents

" I sometimes think I am not your first love this tea is "I told still looking at my macbook

" Is that so, then I must be the one to say this work is your first love not me. " she pouted