Taming Shen Wei

Shen Wei in early thirties has a mind of an old man. His very strict to his five siblings including his twins.

    At a young age Shen Wei became the head of the family when his father died. He works day and night at their family business apartment, just to feed his brothers and mother. As he grow old he didn't notice his been left behind by his siblings who have their own life and have someone even his twins.

    "Gege! I have a beautiful  officemate girl! whose single and dying to meet you!" Said Sang. As he tried to talk to his Gege whose busy in reading some papers for their apartment. They have a small apartment business that his father left for them. "No! Sang! Sorry I don't have time for that thing!" As he read some papers. "But gege! Your getting old while us were getting married! We don't want you to be left alone! We want some one who will take care of you!" Said Sang.

    "Why your all so worried! Mother, Guo, Lin Jing and Da quing are still here!" Said Wei. "But mother is getting old one day father will come and get her." Said Sang. Suddenly Shen Wei pound his fist. "Don't ever say that to mother! She will be with us for a long....long....time! Is that clear!" He shout to him.

     Making Sang back away in dismay. Suddenly his twins barge into the room. "Don't worry Didi! Gege won't be alone! I'll make sure he'll find the hottest guy in the world!" Said Yezun.

     That made Shen Wei's eyes widen, "I'm not gay!" As he stand up.
"Really?! Then why you kept staring at our new tenant Zhao Yunlan!" As Yezun smirk. Yezun knew his twins is gay when they were still young. Shen Wei have no desired for any of his classmates girls. But he once caught his Gege looking at the heart rob boy of their school. Unlucky for him that guy already have a girlfriend.

     Until now his Gege never dated anyone. As his suspicious grow when his other Didi Lin Jing tried to push his teacher Wang to his Gege but to no avail Shen Wei won't even look at her. As Yezun got near his face. Shen Wei gulp and back away. "Didi! Stop doing this! I'm busy! Do you mind!"

    Suddenly Guo and Lin Jing came. "Gege! Can we go to our classmates party!" Shen Wei suddenly shout. "No!!!! Go back to your studies!" He shout. "But Gege tomorrow is Saturday! We don't have classes!" As the two wyn. "If I say no! I mean no!!! Now if all of you have nothing to do can all of you leave me in peace! I have many things to do!" Said Shen Wei.

     As all of them scattered excluding his twins. "Gege! You may scared our Didis but not me! I'll be waiting in my room if you need to know how to catch that hot guy!" As he wink and left. Leaving a blushing Shen Wei lost for words.

     He almost jump in surprise as his didi Da quing stand up from the couch.  He didn't know he was there all the time. As Da quing scratch his stomach, "So! Gege! Where's the food?" Shen Wei kick Da quing out of the room for his pretty mad.

     When midnight came, Shen Wei lock his office and about to go back to their room. Suddenly his new tenant came and greeted him.

    That sweet vanilla masculine scent lingers in his nose when ever Yunlan came. Shen Wei almost want to grab Yunlan if only he have a chance. As he smile to him, "Good evening Mr. Shen looking so handsome today?" Said Yunlan. Shen Wei blushed and  just wave at him. As he trying to unlock his door which his failing.

     "What's wrong with me!" As he tried to open it.  But his hands are shaking. Suddenly Yunlan took the key from him and unlock the door. Shen Wei almost faint as Yunlan is so near to him and brushing his skin to his. "Shen Wei! Don't give in! You don't even know what kind of job his in. He always work at the evening and sleep throughout the day! What if his a vampire! Or something! Or......." Suddenly Shen Wei have a vision.

*Shen Wei's Dream*

     That Yunlan is working at a night club bar as a stripper. Seducing to Shen Wei to come and sit on one of the chairs that is near the stage his dancing.

     Yunlan is twirling around at a stand bar while his the only customer sit near at the stage. Suddenly Yunlan took off his clothes one by one and throw it to Shen Wei. Made Shen Wei blushed. As he saw his tan, lean and masculine body. When Yunlan suddenly walk toward to him naked and went near his face. "Xiao Wei kiss me!" That made Shen Wei's  eyes almost pop out.  As his nose bleed.

*Back To Reality*

     "Mr. Shen?! Mr. Shen?!" Are you alright?!" Yunlan shake him and look concern to him as he saw Shen Wei's nose bleeding. Shen Wei almost jump in surprise as Yunlan wipe his nose with a handkerchief. Making his dream state back to reality.  Shen Wei suddenly swat his hands away. But as he took a step toward his room. He blackout suddenly. "Mr. Shen!" Shout Yunlan.

    Shen Wei woke up feeling a cold towel on his head. And replace by a warm forehead of Yunlan. He went red seeing Yunlan near him and want to protest. As he was about to sit up.

    Yunlan gently pushed him back to the bed. His heart skip a beat. As Yunlan almost cage him on his bed.
"Is this for real?! His so near me!" Shen Wei wanted to shout to himself.

    Yunlan on the other hand gave him a warm smile. "Just rest! And I'll take care of you!" As Yunlan gently caress Shen Wei's cheek. "You know Mr. Shen I can't believe your hiding your beautiful face in those glasses?" Said Yunlan while wiping him with a small and wet towel.

    He didn't notice Shen Wei can't almost breath everytime he got near him. "Look Mr. Zhao!" Suddenly Yunlan correct him. "Yunlan! You can call me Yunlan if you want? We're almost the same age? Twenty seven? Right?" He ask.

    "No! Your mistaken I'm thirty now!" But he was cut off when Yunlan blew air on his face while wiping his forehead with the wet towel. Making Shen Wei stop talking and almost went red as a tomatoe. As Yunlan said. "Rest now Mr. Shen you need it!" Shen Wei didn't know what hit him. As he obey Yunlan and went to sleep.

    While Yunlan on the other hand running his finger on the soft, silk, raven hair of Shen Wei. As he heard him snore, he suddenly whispered to him. "I got you now! My Wei!" And kiss his forehead.