When Mom Said Yes

Next day everybody is waste even Da quing who sneak up to see the bar who is full of women customers. "This is my chance!" As he gone to the room.

    Early morning Yezun and Sang knock on the door of Shen Wei's room. Shen Wei irritated open the door wearing a pajama clothes with his robe.  While rubbing his eyes, "What?! Is it Didi?" He ask. Suddenly his Didi's pulled him to the room of Chu. As they knock.

    As they left, they forgotten to lock the door. His other two didis went inside to get the cat. "Won't Gege be mad?" Ask Guo. "Don't worry before he knew it was gone we will bring it back!" As they put Yunlan in the bag  and left.

    Shen Wei and his brother on the other hand knock on the door. An irritated Chu open it. "What Do you want  in this early morning?!" He irritated ask. My Didi told me you have a bar here last night! Sorry Chu but we don't let a bar in our apartment, you must understand that?" Said Shen Wei.

    But as they enter the room its sparkling clean. "What bar are you referring?" As Chu glared to Yezun and Sang. "Wait?! How is this happened! We saw last night?! Really Gege!" Shen Wei apologize to Chu. As the three went back to the office room.

    Chu suddenly clapped his hands. As his magic disappeared. All the sleeping customers emerge again including Da quing. "That two brothers of Shen Wei are gonna give me a headache?! Hmmmm....." As he think.

    As the three came to the office room. Shen Wei  scream. "My cat! Where's my cat!" He shout. As he look at the CCTV he saw his two didis took it. "Lin Jing! Guo!" As he ran toward their room tailing after him are Yezun and Sang.

    He was shocked the classmates of Lin Jing and Guo are all touching his precious kitty. His poor Yunlan is a fur ball now. "Give me back my cat!!!!" He shout. Frightening the classmates of Lin Jing and Guo. As he snatched Yunlan from them. The cute  fur of Yunlan is all mess up. He glared at his two didis. "Don't you two ever touched my cat!" As he  walk away from them. "Your Gege is very possessive of his pet!" Said one of his classmates. "Not only that!" Whispered Lin Jing.

     "Gege is he alright?!" Ask Yezun as he knows the two secret. Shen Wei caressing the sleeping Yunlan in his arms. "Yunlan I'm sorry! I've been careless and never guarded you carefully!" As he snuggle his face to the cat whose still sleeping as a log.

     "Yes! Didi his alright! You may leave now before your late to your jobs. As the two bid him farewell and left. Shen Wei carefully laid Yunlan on the bed while combing his fur to straighten it again.

     Shen Wei caressing the cat lovingly as he imagine what Yunlan look like if his in human form and blushed as he remembered his nakedness.

     Suddenly someone knock at his door. Shen Wei was surprised it was his mother. As both seated at a chair. "I decided that maybe I  should try to understand you. And yes, me and your siblings will be supportive to you." Said his mother

     Do you mean? Is it a yes mother?" He ask.  As his mother nod. "Tell it to Yunlan I said yes to it. I just want you to be happy! My son! If he is the love that your waiting for then I have nothing to say, just be happy in his arms. But if he made you cry.... I'll cut his *bleep!*" Shen Wei hugged his mother and thank her. But when she was about to leave Chu came with  the medicine.

     They're both were surprised. As Chu distract his mother by giving him a warm smile while he gave the medicine at the back to Shen Wei.
The way he smile make Shen Wei scared but to her mother it's the most beautiful smile. As they walk toward their room. Shen Wei hurriedly lock it and went beside Yunlan again whose sleeping like a prince on the bed.

     While Chu lead her mother back into their room and given a kiss on her hand. "So see you again Miss!" As he left. Her mother never gonna wash her hand again. But unfortunately  Guo saw it with Lin Jing and almost lost his footing only to be caught by his Didi. Alas his first love is been taken by his mother. As he cried to his Gege.

     He didn't know that Chu intention is not to be bother by anyone even his mother. And waiting for his men to wake up again to open his bar again.

      Shen Wei on the other hand had taken a shower, to welcome Yunlan when he wakes up. As he finish, he wrapped a towel under his hips and dry his silk dark hair with a hair dryer, and put a little gel into  just to make his appearance different that his lover will surely like and he borrowed his Didi shirt for a finished touch.

    He never notice Yunlan have already woken up and try to find him in the toilet room. While putting his pants on. Shen Wei almost jump up when strong hands wrapped around his waist as he dropped his pants on the floor.

    "You don't need to make yourself beautiful? Because your already are?" While Yunlan kissing him non stop on the neck. Tickling Shen Wei making him giggle. But I'm trying to surprise you with a different look!"  As he tried putting back his pants. But it's quite hard when your lover is attacking you with kisses while his hands is roaming elsewhere.

     "Stop! Yunlan I want to bring you somewhere that's  why....." But he cut off with a hungry kiss. As Yunlan have already take off his shorts and pulled off his shirt. He suddenly lift his angel and went back to bed to make love to him again.

     Outside the room Chu's men have already awaken and calling their clients again to have a party again. Many women gather around even men as the party went longer as the night.

    Back then Sang have courted teacher Wang and wanted to meet the family. Upon arriving at the apartment. The once quiet dark apartment is now playing with loud music and many lights on everywhere. While the lonely and quiet park of them suddenly became full. Sang have almost no parking left.

    "Wow! Is this your small apartment? I never knew it's quite popular!" Said Wang. Sang is speechless and didn't know if he will nod as he trying to fake a smile.