Busy Day

Guo wake up early just to give Chu a breakfast. But as he knock, Chu was alert as he thought something happened again to Yunlan.

    "Oh! It's you? Children like you should eat breakfast and go to school!" But Guo gave him a warm smile and breakfast food. " This little rat I told him to scram!" He internally said. As he took the food and  thanks him. He suddenly slammed the door on his face. "He really loves me!" Said Guo to himself.

      Moments later the mother of Shen Wei knock on the door. "This people don't they want me to sleep!" Chu shout to himself. He was shocked seeing the mouse mother and she gave him also breakfast. How can he tell to them he didn't eat breakfast during morning but he smile and thank her.

      Mrs. Shen wanted to be invited in but Chu said maybe sometimes because his room is a mess. As the latter close the door and give a wink to the poor woman who almost faint.

     Shen Wei on the other had woke up. Seeing the cat that snuggle in his body. He suddenly smile. "So you have forgiven me!" And kiss the cat on the head while caressing it.

      He gave it a blanket and got in the shower and go to work. He gone some rounds and finished the paper works quickly. And gone to the mall to get the rings for his proposal.

      When night came again, Yunlan woke up feeling something in his hand a ring. "Wear it!" Said Shen Wei whose wearing only a robe and also the other ring. "What is this game?" Said Yunlan as he wear the ring.

     Suddenly Shen Wei climbed on to him, "Never doubt my love for you!" As he took off his robe. Revealing to Yunlan his naked glory. It made Shen Wei red but he tried to fight his shyness and took a lubricant and massage it in his prize. He can't believe it felt so sticky and his getting hot just putting the lubricant onto him. He moan unexpectedly , he didn't notice Yunlan is intensely watching his doing while licking his his lips.

    "Xiao Wei! Let me help! As he put some oil on his hands and rubbed Shen Wei's prize. "Wait! Yunlan no!" But his words suddenly stutter as Shen Wei moaning loudly for Yunlan hands is stroking his prize deliciously. He suddenly hold Yunlan's shoulder tightly. "Stop..... I think I'm gonna....." But he was surprised as Yunlan stopped and put his prize unto his hole. Making Yunlan yelp but still want Shen buried within him and tried to thrust it more unto his hole moaning unexpectedly when it hit that soft spot. Shen Wei self control shatter.

     As he pushed Yunlan onto the bed and rock his body on him. Making Yunlan howl in pleasure. While hungrily kissing him non stop.

       In the bar, Yezun is with Zu Hong. "Hey! You two! I just let you in so you won't tell your Gege that I turn his apartment into a bar! But that does not mean you two can't order!" Shout Chu.

      "Stinging! Okay just give me some beer! While this lady is ladies drink!" Yezun shout to Chu. That made Chu smile and leave them. Zu almost laugh. "I can't believe he can tame you!" Yezun frown in what she said.

     In their home Lin Jing invited his classmates for a project and the star of his affection is Ye Sha his class president. Guo on the other hand wanted to go out just to see Chu. He was surprised his mother is also peeking at  Chu's room and also wanted to see him.

      He suddenly slipped pass by them just to see Chu without the knowledge of his Gege Lin Jing and his mother. But when he came at the door and about to knock. Chu was already there and pushing him out. "You little mouse get away here or I'll tell your mother!" Little Guo suddenly cling to his arms.

    "I won't let go until you gave me a kiss!" He said. That made Chu pop off his eyes. And gave a deadly glared to Guo who almost became small as a flea.

     An hour pass Shen Wei left Yunlan for a little while to give him a surprise gifts. But suddenly a little boy was crying. "What's wrong little boy?" Shen Wei ask. "I'm lost sir! Could you help me find my parents?" The boy ask. Shen Wei nod and help the little boy in finding his family not noticing the smirk of the boy.

     Sang on the other hand was waiting for teacher Wang when he saw people and police men looking on something. As he went to look, "Oh! My! God! I must go back to Gege!" As he hurriedly left and took his phone while driving.

      Sang called his Gege Yezun as he know his in the apartment. "I saw Kai's body!" Yezun thought that he misheard. "What do you mean?! We saw Kai recently?!" Said Yezun. "That can't be?! He was dead before Yunlan disappeared! He was attack by a huge creature! That's what  the police said!" Said Sang. "Then who brought Gege back to his office?! If that's not Kai!" Ask Yezun.

     As Chu overheard it. It's Zhuiji! He have the power to comouflage himself into someone if he have eaten it!" Said Chu. "Gege!" Shout Yezun. "Sang come back here! Gege is in trouble!" As he end the call. "Could you help me please!" He told to Chu.

     In the meantime, "Little boy! Where is your room number anyway?!" As they came to a dark corner. Suddenly he heard a growl. He was surprised Zhuiji is at his back and the little boy disappeared.

    "Shen Wei! I should have finished you off back then! So Yunlan can't come back to you! You ruin everything! You made me lost my family and my little Didi!" As his fangs and claws emerge. "Don't worry it would be painless!" As he was about to pounce on him. Shen Wei evade it as he run and shout for help.

     Zhuiji running to him like a mad dog hungry and want to eat his prey. He almost got Shen Wei as he slashed his back. Shen Wei stumble and fall off the stairs. As he sprain his legs. "Shen Wei I'm coming for you!" But as he was about to eat him. Yunlan shoved him aside and put Shen Wei behind him. As he transformed into a beast and hiss, his ready to attack anyone who harm his man.