Is It A Dream

Shen Wei walk up smelling something cook. He suddenly bolt up remembering what happened.

And search for that person in the kitchen to thank him. But he only saw his mother and siblings that all gather in the table. Discussing something. As he emerge all of them kept quiet. But not Da quing.

"Gege! Whose that man we seen here?!" Ask Da quing. Making Shen Wei sweat, "Then last night isn't a dream?!" He said to himself. "Shen Wei whose the man that take care of you?" His mother ask.

When he was about to tell them his feet suddenly ran toward the room of Zhao Yunlan and knock on the door. But no one answer it. "Funny I knew his in here?! Why aren't his not opening the door? Maybe his out in the grocery or something?" He told to himself.

As he went back to his room to find his siblings that already left and his mother is the only one whose waiting for him. She pat near a chair. So he would sit to it.

"Now tell me whose that handsome man we all saw this morning?" She ask. "It's Zhao Yunlan our new tenant! My head spin last night. Luckily his there to caught me!" Said Shen Wei as he ate the food that Yunlan made. "Delicious!" He was surprised.

In Yunlan room, darkness flow not a single light illuminates the room. Still you will see a figure lying on the cold floor. Sleeping on a newspaper and dreaming of Shen Wei. That's the only sun that brightens Yunlan.

While Shen Wei went on rounds again to check on the tenant and the other room. He still look to Yunlan's room. Still no movement came from the room. "Are you still waiting for him?!" Yezun surprised him. "Don't you have work?!" He ask in irritation. His twins laugh, "My....my ...why my cute twins always grumpy! If I were you I'm gonna knock to check on him. Maybe he slipped on the floor or more been killed by a robber!" As Yezun left.

"Stupid Didi! Who would robbed Yunlan?" As he remembered the guy came at night with only a bag at his hand as he took the smallest room which is just across Shen Wei's room. He told him there is no furniture in that small room but he took it anyway.

So why would anyone robbed a man who have nothing? "Wait?! What if the robber taught he have money and thrust a knife on him knowing he have'nt got any!" As he panic and watched the clock that hang on the wall. It's almost six pm! He should be coming out.

But Shen Wei feet ran toward the room. As he knocked again but no answer. And pull out the key and open the dark room. He tried to reach for the light. As he open it. He was shocked seeing a naked Yunlan lying on the floor.

He quickly ran toward him and wrapped his jacket around him. Yunlan on the other hand was surprised seeing Shen Wei cradling him in his arms. "Yunlan! Are you okay?!" He ask. "Yes! I am now!" He weakly say. Shen Wei lift him up and tried to find a bed but non exist. He suddenly went to his office room and there he laid Yunlan on his small bed.

But still his jacket is a bit small to Yunlan's figure as the below keep on peeking outside making Shen Wei red. As he took his blanket from his other room and cover Yunlan up.
While caressing Yunlan's hair.

Yunlan open his cute brown eyes and directly look at Shen Wei. That made Shen Wei stop a little to see that Yunlan's handsome face looking directly on him. "How he wish to have this man forever in his arms. But unexpectedly Yunlan's hands suddenly pulled Shen Wei's waist near him and laid his head on Shen Wei's lap.

Unconciouslly bumping on Shen Wei's prize making Shen Wei hiss a little. For his getting red and flustered seeing his crush looking so delicious naked infront of him and now cuddling beside him.

What will you do if that happens to you. Well Shen Wei just caress Yunlan's hair to distract himself because his prize is quite getting hard. He should call a police to investigate why Yunlan is lying naked on the floor. But how can he. He can't even move to not to disturb the man of his dream who enjoy sleeping on his lap. "Maybe if he woke up he can tell me what happened to him? Did someone assault him?!" Shen Wei became furious knowing someone hurt his man.

But seeing Yunlan moaning and panting making Shen Wei's prize twist in pain. He gently laid Yunlan's head on his pillow and hurriedly went to the toilet room to release his tension. Stroking his prize while imagining it was Yunlan's hand that doing it. He suddenly moan as he burst on his hand. This is the first time someone have turned him on. And quickly put back his pants and washed his hands. As he quickly went out.

Only to be confront by a sitting Yunlan on the couch who woke up hearing his moan. The red Shen Wei suddenly cough to stop the akward moment. As he ask him, "What happened to you? Why are you lying naked on the floor?" He ask.

"Oh! That I'm always sleeping naked! But how did I get here?" As he suddenly stand forgetting he have no clothes and walking near Shen Wei. Who almost pop his eyes off. "Well?" Yunlan ask. Suddenly Shen Wei heard one his Didi is coming at the door.

"This is a disaster!" As he pulled Yunlan toward the toilet room and lock it. As he shut Yunlan's mouth with his hand and sign him to keep quiet. Yunlan nod in reply. But the unexpected thing he suddenly lean to Shen Wei and hugged him. Shen Wei almost want to faint on that spot. Having his crush pressing his body near him while below, his prize is grazing Shen Wei's growing prize inside his pants. Shen Wei bit his lips to stop him from moaning to his crush ears while his hands suddenly envelope Yunlan to his embrace. Yunlan smirk on what's happening. As he heard Shen Wei's brothers will wait for their Gege returned. Until then Shen Wei is stuck with him in the toilet that is starting to get hot on both of them.