The Forgotten Past

He suddenly hold Chu, "Your all leaving!" Shen Wei ask. "Including him! Look Mr. Shen forget about him!" As Chu took back his arms and leave.

    "No! Yunlan is leaving him forever!" He internally said to himself. He didn't notice his brothers calling him. As he suddenly fall luckily Sang caught him. "Gege! Don't worry! They will leave tonight!" Said Da quing. "How did you know that?!" Ask Sang. "I talk to the driver and he said the performers are still asleep and will wake up in the evening! Strange they sleep in the morning and wake up at night?"

     Shen Wei made a faint smile. "Then we must stop them this evening!" That made Sang arched his brow. "Are you sure Gege? Do you want Yunlan again?" Shen Wei nod in reply. "This is operation getting Yunlan back!" Said Yezun. But their mother came, "What are you all talking about?! Get Shen Wei back in bed! Pronto!" Shout their mother.

     That night when their mother and two siblings gone to sleep they made a plan to save Yunlan.

     Yunlan on the other hand was given a medicines by Chu. "Yunlan here's your bag. As Yunlan open it he was surprised as he saw Shen Wei's clothes that he borrowed. He suddenly remembered him. And can't stop himself from crying. As he clutches the clothes.

    "Chu why is my heart is in pain?!"  Ask Yunlan. Chu was about to speak. Suddenly Rock hit him on the shoulder. "Stop crying for someone who didn't love you for what you are?! Your soft hearted Yunlan how can you fight Zhuiji if you meet him again!" That made Chu pound his hand on the table. "Don't said that cursed name!" Shout Chu.

*Flashback*

      Deep in the forest magical being exist they're living happily in their forest but suddenly men came and almost destroyed their forest.

    One of the leaders of the magical creatures want to destroy the human who harm them. But the other group disagree on it making them both tribes fight each other. As all of the tribes almost wipe out. One of them cursed the other tribes.

    "Your children will feel our wrath! As one of us survive they will kill all of  you!" He shout. But the other tribe shout back. "If you have your champion? We also have one! As the beast came one of us will fight it! And destroy it!" As both tribe fight again all of them died leaving their children orphans.

     Chu with his twins were teenagers back then as their parents died. They gather all the orphan creatures including Yunlan and Zhuiji whose just a small kid back then. Eventhough their enemies still Chu and his twins adopt all the magical creatures that are orphan and became a big happy family.

    Yunlan look at Zhuiji like a big brother both because his much older than him and the two always taking care of each other. But as the human increasing in population the forest became a city. Chu and his twins have no choice but to work with the humans in order to feed their big family leaving Zhuiji to take care of the small children including Yunlan. Because only Chu and his twins can be human in day and night. Leaving the others behind. Because all the magical being hybernate in animals form during the day.

     But one night,  little Yunlan went astray seeing big lights with different colors. For a child it's the most beautiful thing in the world.  Looking at different lights following every sparkling things until he saw a posters of a happy family.

    The children at the photo have a mother and father and having a wonderful life. Yunlan suddenly remembered his parents and started to cry. Until he looked at the back seeing his lost and can't find his way back.

    He called for his Gege Zhuji but can't find him. Until he bumped into a beautiful girl. He suddenly remembered his mother. And called the stranger, "Mama! You came back!" As he hold his legs.

     The stranger was shocked while his twins laugh. "Gege! I think the little boy thought that your his mama because you have long hair?" Said Yezun. Back then Shen Wei is teenager busy being the head of the family. Since he have no time to cut his hair. It became long and he pony tail it.

    His twins tease him in order to convince him to go to a barber shop to cut his long pony tail. Then he bumped into Yunlan.

    As he kneeled infront of the little child. "I'm sorry! Your mistaken! Little boy! I'm not your mother!" But that made Yunlan took his face and kiss his lips. "No! Your taste like mama! Your my mama!" As the little boy wrapped his arms around Shen Wei's neck.

    Shen Wei was shock by the kiss while his twins laugh non stop. His other brothers came with his mother. "Wei? Whose that little boy?" Ask his mother while carrying the baby Lin Jing and Guo. Da quing whose the age of Yunlan  went near him. "Hey! That's my Gege your holding!" He angrily say. Yunlan suddenly pinched his nose. "No! She's my mama!" As he tightly hold Shen Wei.

     "Why you! Stop! Hugging my Gege!" Shout Da quing. As both of them pulled the weary Shen Wei toward them. "My Gege!" Shout Da quing. "No! My mama!" Shout Yunlan.

    Luckily the two twins came whose trying to find Yunlan. As Chu saw him he took Yunlan off Shen Wei and apologize. "Sorry! He have no mother! So he thought your his mama!" Said Chu. "Noooo!!! My Mama!!! Don't let them take away my mama!" He cried. Something ache in Shen Wei's heart.

    Shen Wei suddenly ran toward them. And  took Yunlan away from the shocked Chu. "Little one don't cry! You can visit me at our apartment their!" As he pointed to a small light blue apartment. And kiss his chubby cheeks. Making Yunlan stop his crying. "I will visit you there mama!" Shen Wei just nod. As he gave back Yunlan to the twins. And gone back to his family.

     Upon hearing that Yunlan befriended a human. Zhuiji got mad at him. "Don't ever go back there! Humans are evil! They kill our parents!" Zhuiji shout. That made little Yunlan cry. Chu got mad,  "Zhuiji! Don't shout to Yunlan! His younger than you and didn't know about the humans!" Said Chu as he cover little Yunlan. "Don't let Yunlan come back there! Or I'll be angry at him!" As he left Chu and the others.