Don't Touch My Man

"Don't touch my Xiao Wei!" Yunlan shout. Zhuiji growl.

      "Why! Why his always in my way!" As he jump to get Shen Wei. Yunlan struck him on the chest. But Zhuji just laugh at it while throwing blood in his mouth.

     "Why can't you see his only food for us! A weakling being!" As he growl. "My Xiao Wei is not weak! He is always at my side! And now I will protect him just like he protected me!" As Yunlan hurled a punch. Zhuiji evade it and slashed Yunlan's back.

    Making him hiss in pain.  But Yunlan still fight and didn't want Shen Wei to be hurt by Zhuiji. As Zhuiji about to reach again to Shen Wei. Yunlan bite his legs. Zhuiji tried to break his neck to remove Yunlan from him. But he won't let go.

    Shen Wei got frighten Zhuiji might kill Yunlan. He suddenly hold a metal bar and hit Zhuiji at the back of his head. That made Zhuiji mad and pulled Shen Wei to him and bite him on the neck.

    "No!!! Cried Yunlan. As he shoved Zhuiji and cradle Shen Wei to him. "Xiao Wei hold on! I'll tried to heal you!" But he was pulled back by Zhuiji. "I won't allow you to heal a human!" He shout while holding Yunlan into place.

    Shen Wei want to help Yunlan but his breathing and the pain on his neck is making him lost conciouse. As he can't breath properly. Yunlan keep calling his name.

    "Xiao Wei! Don't close your eye! Don't leave me!" As he tried to reach for his hand. But as Shen Wei close his eyes. Yunlan suddenly bite off Zhuiji's hand making him howl in pain.

    "You hurt my Xiao Wei. As his eyes turned into red. He suddenly thrust his fist on Zhuiji's heart and crushed it. Zhuiji tried to laugh. "Yunlan! You killed me!" As he fall. Yunlan quickly lift Shen Wei.

    As he heard Chu called his name. "Yunlan! What did you do to Shen Wei?!" He shout in horror. "No! No! It's not me!" Shout Yunlan. Suddenly they heard a gun fire. Sang is with some policemen. And they thought Yunlan harmed Shen Wei.

     Yunlan suddenly throw Shen Wei to Chu as he caught him. "Gege!" As Yezun went to his side. But the next thing they heard is another gun shot . Hitting Yunlan on the chest. Yunlan ran to the forest as fast as he can while holding his bloody chest. Chu want to ran after Yunlan but Shen Wei needed to be healed.

    "Why did you shoot my Didi!" Shout Chu to Sang. "I'm sorry I didn't know it was him!" The two policeman with Sang looked puzzle on them why they didn't even thanks them in shooting the beast.

    As Chu pointed the true villain whose already dead on the floor. He quickly took Shen Wei to his room to be healed, while the police call the ambulance and other cops to investigate the situation.

    In a few days, Shen Wei wake up sensing something wrong. "Yunlan! Where is he?!" He suddenly sit up. And saw the faces of his brothers, mother and Chu. "At last you woke up! We can search now for Yunlan!" Said Chu.

    "No! I can't let my son search for that beast! I don't want my son to be hurt again!" As she embrace Shen Wei. "What do you mean?! Where's Yunlan! Where is he?!" Ask Shen Wei.  As all look at each other. "Shen Wei! Yunlan is missing! It's like he disappered in mid air. We tried finding him with Aiki but this time his scent is gone.

    So the only left is you! His mate find him for us! Find my Didi, Shen Wei! He need his medicine!" Said Chu as he pleaded to Shen Wei. His mother shake her head.

    But Shen Wei agree. "Mother! Please! I love him! I don't want to loose Yunlan!" As Shen Wei's mother looked defeated.

     Yunlan on the other hand live but he lost his memory due to not drinking his medicine and became a wild beast. But his only eating fishes and small animal. As if he see a human he will quickly hid himself and his scent. But this time he scent something familiar.

     He slowly went to see the group from afar. He suddenly notice Shen Wei. His scent intoxicate him. While the group just rest for a while.  "Are you sure Yunlan is here?!" Ask Chu.

     Shen Wei is with Chu, Aiki and with his other brothers. As well the strong man with wings Cong Bo. As they a try to search for Yunlan.

    When all are busy and Shen Wei was walking behind them suddenly Yunlan snatched Shen Wei from them without noticing. Shen Wei want to scream but as he saw that cute brown eyes.  Who snatched him away from his companion. He suddenly hugged Yunlan. Whose puzzle on why his hugging him.

    But as Shen Wei smell Yunlan. "Oh! My god! Yunlan! When did you take your bath?! And why you looking like a mess?!" Yunlan on the other hand was stunned by Shen Wei beautiful face. As he wants him for his own.

     As he gave him fruits and flowers making Shen Wei look weird on him. On why his doing it. Until Shen Wei raise his one hand so Yunlan may see the ring. It surprised Yunlan because he also have a ring.
He raised it also making Shen Wei almost cried. "Maybe you have forgotten me but not your heart!" Said Shen Wei.

     As he approached Yunlan and kiss him suddenly. But Yunlan became alert as he heard the company of Shen Wei. As he quickly lead to Shen Wei to run so they might not be caught. Shen Wei refuse and telling him they're his friend. But Yunlan didn't listen to him because his scared of humans without any saying he lift Shen Wei like a bag and swiftly ran fast. Shen Wei almost got dizzy. Until Cong Bo came and snatched Shen Wei from him.

    Yunlan have to protect Shen Wei as he jump high just to get him back. Surprising Cong Bo unexpectedly, as he dropped Shen Wei and caught by Aiki. Yunlan suddenly bear hug him.

    "Yunlan! It's us your family!" Shout Aiki. Before Yunlan removed himself from Cong Bo he swing him down hard while gonna jump high again to attack Aiki. He wanted to get Shen Wei back to him as he was knockout by Chu at the nape.

    "Yunlan!" Shout Shen Wei as break the hold of Aiki and ran toward the unconcious Yunlan. "We need him to take him home!" Shout Chu.