Finding Out

When Shen Wei brothers are all gone. Shen Wei take a rest beside Yunlan whose sleeping as a cat.

    Shen Wei can't help to cuddle that cat lovingly. "I don't care if you became a cat as long your beside me!" It only respond in yawning and snuggling to his hold. As he close his eyes as well.

    Shen Wei's mother is getting suspicious and went to his office. But seeing his son peacefully sleeping making her worry for nothing. Until something snuggle back to his son.

    She  scream when she saw a cat and almost hit it with a broom. Luckily Shen Wei cover the sleeping cat. "Mother! His my pet! What are you doing?!" He ask. "A pet?! But aren't you allergy to cats?" She ask.
"No! Mother! Your the only one who tell me that!

     Look! Isn't he cute!" His mother just arch her brow. "Okay! Since his yours I suppose you should take care of it." As she left him. "Phew! That was close!" As he lock his room and caress Yunlan's head and laid him back to bed. "I want to see you when you transformed back into a human!" Said Shen Wei.

    When he left Yunlan in bed and select a clothes for him to wear. An hours pass, as Shen Wei finished his paper jobs and gone round the building.

   It's about six pm when he hurriedly went back to his office room and lock the door. As he waited for his prince to wake up. When six p.m strike and the sun disappeared.

    The cat transformed back into a young man. Making Shen Wei's heart beat fast. Seeing the love of his life lying naked on his bed and very tempting to be eaten. He can't help to touched his smooth skin making Yunlan stir in his sleep. And making his cute brown eyes look up to his beautiful dark almond eyes.

    He suddenly see the desire of his angel and quickly pulled him and flipped him up. Making Shen Wei startled as Yunlan cage him up. "Yunlan?!" But Yunlan took off his glasses and started attacking him with kisses on the lips, neck and his collarbone.

    While tearing his polo shirt off. Shen Wei can't stop himself from moaning and touching that firm muscle as his hands glided downward squeezing that firm ass.
He didn't notice Yunlan had pulled down his pants.

    As he felt soft and warm lips licks and swallowed his prize making him arch his body for more. "Yunlan!" He shouted his name as he burst inside of his mouth.

     Yunlan smirk, as he position Shen Wei, whose still calming his breath. When he felt something huge enter his hole he can't help to scream in pleasure as Yunlan hit his soft spot over and over. He scream and moan loud while clutching Yunlan's hair.  "Xiao Wei! Your so tight!" As Yunlan capture his lips again while rocking his body unto him.

     In the meantime Shen Wei's mother can't hear Shen Wei's moaning as she was shock seeing handsome half naked men whose exercising outside their room. Showing their tan firm muscle and abs. As if their sun bathing outside. Even the other tenants women can't help to droll to their new neighbors.

    When Lin Jing and Guo came they were surprised their mother is watching with the other tenants women whose looking at the men of Chu. "Who is he?!" Ask Guo as he see a grumpy muscular handsome man whose shouting to the other to reflex their muscle inside their room.

    The women were dismayed on why that grumpy guy stopping their beautiful view. "I don't know who is that guy? Guo?!" But as Lin Jing look at him. He was surprised as his Didi is gone and quickly went to the grumpy guy. Who introduce himself to Chu. Whose Chu is quite annoyed seeing a little brat having a crush on him.

    He just wave to him to go away. But he suddenly sweat when he saw Guo have a sparkling eyes on him. The men of Chu laugh seeing the boy like Chu. Chu glared at them making them stop and went back on what their doing.

    "You little one! Go home! Your mother might be worried!" He shout at him. Suddenly Guo took Chu hands. "May I know your name sir!" Guo ask. "No! Go home!" As he slammed the door.

    As he went back to Lin Jing. "Gege! I think I might be inlove!" He shout. Making Lin Jing sweat.

   Yunlan on the other hand didn't let go of Shen Wei whose having a lovely evening. "Xiao Wei! After this problem.  Let's get married and build a happy home!" Said Yunlan while embracing Shen Wei. Shen Wei was a little surprised. "Yunlan! You really mean that?!" He ask. "Why yes! I don't want anyone to take you away from me!" While snuggling to his hold.

    Shen Wei blushed as he face Yunlan whose kissing his neck non stop. He tried to surpresed his giggle. "But we can't leave here! My two didis will be in college soon! Leaving my mother alone!" Said Shen Wei.

    "Don't worry we won't leave if you want! I'll find work here, just you won't leave me!" Said Yunlan. "Silly man!" Said Shen Wei. You could work for me if you want plus you have a bonus everytime the tenant is please with your work!" Said Shen Wei. "What is the bonus? " Ask Yunlan. "Me of course!" Said Shen Wei shyly. "I like that bonus!" Said Yunlan and embrace Shen Wei.

    Minutes pass as they came outside the office, they were shocked they didn't anticipate Shen Wei's mother will be coming. With a tray of foods for Shen Wei. Mrs. Shen notice the entangle hands of her son and his tenant. Yunlan took his hand back quickly and excuse himself and went back to the room of Chu.

    "Wei?! Do you have something to say?!" Ask his mother. "Can we talk inside mother?" Ask Shen Wei. Mrs. Shen is dreading on this to happen to his older son. But she has no choice but to go to their office room to talk. When they're both have seated.

    "Mother I....I like Yunlan." As he can't look to his mother. Who is shocked and couldn't speak. "Your joking right? This is a joke?" Shen Wei kneeled to his mother. "I'm sorry mother! Your son is gay!" Mrs. Shen's world suddenly change.