Fighting What Is Mine

As he was about to fall to Yunlan. Zhuiji caught his legs and grip it tightly.  Making it bleed. While Cong Bo fly in the air.

    Shen Wei scream in pain as Zhuiji caught his one legs. Luckily Yunlan caught his wrist and suddenly jump and bite Zhuiji's arms. Making Zhuiji let go of Shen Wei's legs. Unlucky for them they fall in a river. "Gege!!!" Shout his brothers.

    Shen Wei lost his conciouse as Yunlan tried to save him but the river ran fast sweeping them away from the others. Yunlan hold Shen Wei tightly so no rocks may hit him.
But the rocks hit Yunlan hard. Still he tried to swim toward the shore as he carried Shen Wei to a nearby abandoned house.

    He laid Shen Wei on the floor and tried to make a fire so they can took off their clothes to dry up. As he made a fire in the fire place. He quickly remove Shen Wei's wet clothes. As Yunlan graze Shen Wei's skin. His burning hot.

    "No! Xiao Wei got sick!" As he also took off his clothes and envelope Shen Wei to his embrace. "Xiao Wei! Please be well again!" As sleep took over them as well.

     Midnight came, Shen Wei wake up to a warm body in which his body is cage in Yunlan's embrace. "Yunlan?" As he touch him, he felt something wet on him, " Blood!"
He tried to get up but Yunlan hold him tightly as he open his eyes. "Xiao Wei! Your safe!" As Shen Wei look at him.

    "Yunlan let go of me!" He ask. "No!" As he pulled Shen Wei tighter. He thought he want to break up with him. "Look I'm just gonna need to  wipe the blood on your head!" Said Shen Wei. But Yunlan shake his head. "No! Just embrace me! That's all I need! Please Xiao Wei!" While doing his lost puppy look.

    Shen Wei can't believe his allowing Yunlan's request as he hugged him and kiss him tenderly. "Did I request that?" He smirk. But Shen Wei just continue it deepening the kiss while Yunlan hover him on top.

    But Shen Wei felt the friction of his prize to him, making him moan. "Aaaah Yun....la!" Without any warning Yunlan have position him and slowly thrust his prize on his hole making him squirm in pain. As he kiss Yunlan more and clutches his bare body to make him forget it.

    But it made Yunlan rock his body for more at it hit it soft spot over and over. Shen Wei felt his in cloud nine having his lover inside of him. As Yunlan burst inside of him over and over. As he follows. Shen Wei wish they're love making would never be over. As he scream for more.  Until morning came, Yunlan collapse on his flustered body.  And removed himself from him.

   "What time is it?!" Yunlan ask Shen Wei. But he only response is snoring beside him. Yunlan kiss his lover's lips and hug him. "Yunlan..... more....." He whispered to him. Making Yunlan laugh. Even in sleep your dreaming about me?" That made Shen Wei eyes fluttered open.  And kiss his lover good morning.

   But as he kiss Yunlan, the sun suddenly strike Yunlan making him hiss and back away. As Yunlan suddenly became a cat and sleep in his embrace.

    Shen Wei want to shout on that, but he suddenly remembered if he want Yunlan to stay at his side he should get to use in Yunlan's changing into a cat by day and night a human.

      Minute pass as Shen Wei put on his dry clothes. He cover the cat with his dry clothes as he inspect were they are.  As he look around he heard his brother's calling for him. As he shout their name to help him.

    An hour pass, as Shen Wei was rescue by his brothers while he carried the sleeping Yunlan in his arms. Inside the car, "You mean this is Yunlan during the daytime! His pretty cute!" Said Da quing as he was about to hold him. Shen Wei prevent him. While wiping the blood on Yunlan's head with the clothes of Yunlan.

     "Da quing!" His Gege said. "Sorry! He respond back. "Where's Sang any way?" They're Gege ask. "About that Gege....." Said Yezun. He was shock seeing the truck park near his apartment. "What's going on?" He ask.

*Flashback*

      As Shen Wei and Yunlan fall in the river. Cong Bo was struck by Zhuiji at his left wings as both fall. Zhuji had escape while Cong Bo got injured his left wings. The driver of the truck was frighten and run away. Leaving them without a driver.

*End of Flashback*

      "Don't tell me they're gonna stay here for a while!" Shout his Gege. "Sorry Gege! I agree to it! Since we're the reason why they were delayed to their travel toward the other city. As Shen Wei and the other look inside the truck and was shock all of them turned into an animals and sleeping soundly.

     They were surprised as Chu came at their back. "So ladies! Where should we sleep!" He ask in annoyance.

     Shen Wei have no choice but to give them the most big room. While he kept Yunlan to himself. As he went to his room to get some blankets and pillows. Making his mother and other siblings look weirdly on him. "Wei! Do we have guest?! Why many pillows and blankets?! And you why your up?! Your still sick?!" Said his mother.

     "Yes! Mother we have a new tenants and don't worry about me I'm fine now!" As he hurriedly ran fast outside.

     Meeting Chu and gave him what he needs. "Hey! Thanks for keeping us here until we find another place. And here give this to Yunlan! That's his medicine! Give it to him as he wake up. It stop the beast in him." As he lock their room. Shen Wei hurriedly went back to his office room just to find his brothers cuddling Yunlan. His so cute! As a sleeping cat! Even you poke him he didn't stir just yawn cutely. "Awww....."  All of them said. That made Shen Wei mad. "All of you get out and get back to work!" As he pushed his brothers out.