I Won't Let Go

In their room Mrs. Shen can't believe what his older son confess to him.

    Why didn't she notice it and only Yezun knew it. Meantime in Shen Wei's office room. He can't concentrate on his work.

*Flashback*

      After he confess to his mother, "Wei could you give me a minute." As she walk back to their room.

*End Of Flashback*

      "What if she said no! What will I do?!" As he slumped on the paper works. But the the knock on the door change everything. Yunlan came with flowers he bought after he saw it in the flower shop. Shen Wei worries faded away. And blushed as Yunlan kiss him on the cheek.

    That made Shen Wei cried a little making Yunlan worried. "What's wrong Xiao Wei?! This isn't your favorite flowers?" He ask. "My favorite is already here!" As he embrace Yunlan tightly and pulled h to his room.

    As he made him sit on the couch. "Is it about your mother?" Yunlan ask. While Shen Wei put the flowers in the vase and lean to Yunlan embrace. "Yes! I was hoping she would say yes to our relationship!"

    Yunlan rubbed his shoulder and kiss his head. She will surely would say yes to you! You are her favorite son!" Said Yunlan. "What will I do without you?" Said Shen Wei when he was about to kiss Yunlan, a knock disturb them.

     It was Ms. Cheng in the third level room. "She had a crush on Shen Wei and trying her best to get his attention. My toilet p trap is broken again. "Don't worry Ms. Cheng I have a new plummer Mr. Zhao Yunlan." Ms. Cheng smile face change but when Shen Wei pulled Yunlan to see him. Suddenly something struck to Ms. Cheng.

    "That didn't go well?!" Said Shen Wei internally as he saw how Ms. Cheng look to Yunlan. Like a love struck puppy.

    In a minute pass, Shen Wei have no choice but to go with Yunlan for Ms. Cheng might eat him. Ms. Cheng have a little dog name Strawberry whose so noisy when seeing different people. As Ms. Cheng entered her room Strawberry came barking in. Making Yunlan almost jump to Shen Wei. "I hate dogs you know that!" Whispered Yunlan to Shen Wei that almost laugh.

    While looking at the p trap below the sink. Shen Wei shou the dog as Ms. Cheng have the chance to flirt with Yunlan. "Your boss is really good looking like you!" She said. "Yes!" As Yunlan don't pay attention to her but fixing the sink.

    She suddenly pat Yunlan's behind, "Are you single Mr. Zhao Yunlan?" Yunlan yelp in surprise and laugh, "Ms. Cheng please don't do that again." They suddenly notice the burning gaze of Shen Wei. "Ms. Cheng! Mr. Zhao have already belong to someone.  So please stop harrassing him!" He sternly said.

    "I didn't know your jealous of Yunlan Mr. Shen?" As she wink to him. "No! Not to Yunlan but to you!" As he pulled Yunlan to him. "His mine Ms. Cheng! I hope you understand it?!" As he pulled Yunlan outside the room leaving Ms. Cheng lost.

    Yunlan can't believe how cute Shen Wei looks like if his red in jealousy. Yunlan suddenly pulled Shen Wei to a dark corner and cage him. Shen Wei was shocked, "Yunlan! What are you doing?!" Yunlan smirk, "Your cute when your mad!" He suddenly captured his lips giving him a series of kiss. Shen Wei smiled in the kiss and wrapped his arms around him.

    Unknown to them his mother saw  them and almost dropped the clothes that she collected from the clothes line. She immediately went back to their room. She didn't know she was holding her breath. Until Lin Jing saw her, "Mother what's wrong?" She just shake her head and went back to the kitchen.

    Meanwhile the two lovers holding each other hands laughing and gazing in each other eyes. "Sleep in my room again!" Said Shen Wei as he pulled Yunlan by the waist and embrace him. "Why not!" As Yunlan pulled him back to their room.

     As Yunlan open up the light and lock the door. Shen Wei quickly jump at him not wasting another minute just to kiss and hold his man. That made Yunlan a little bit surprised as his angel tried to take off his shirt and unzip his pants while kissing him non stop.

    They start giggling like school girls while taking off each other clothes. While kissing each other off. As Shen Wei take off the last of his clothes. Yunlan suddenly lift Shen Wei up. "Your mine now!" And kiss Shen Wei non stop.

     The teasingly kiss became a  hungry one. Yunlan almost ravished Shen Wei that night. Thrusting to him non stop while kissing him more. Shen Wei can't stop his screaming and moaning. As Yunlan spilled to him over and over.

    Chu on the other hand open a bar in their room so he can have money to pay for their apartment. Almost all tenants went there just to see the men of Chu.

     Suddenly a little mouse came and tried to peek inside. But Chu block him. "What are you doing boy?! Go home this is no place for you!" Guo make a frown face, he really want to see inside and also the love of his life.

     Moment pass, a knock came to the room of Mrs. Shen. As she open the door she was shocked the man of his dream came. "Am I dreaming?!" As she rubbed her eyes.  "I believe this is yours?!" Suddenly Chu pushed Guo to her mother.

    "Please! Could you watched out your children?! I don't another one barging in my room!" But as he was about to leave. "May I know your name?" She ask. "Chu! Miss!" As he quickly left. Guo frown seeing his mother like the man that he also like.

    While everyone is busy outside the apartment a shadow looking at them. "How can I attack Yunlan if all of them are there?" As Zhuji think. Suddenly a tourist is lost and talk to Zhuiji. "Sir! Do you know this place?" She ask. Zhuiji smirk. "Well hello dinner?" He said to himself. "Why miss I know the way." As he lead her to the forest.

    When the three brothers came they were shock seeing their apartment turned into a bar. Da quing smile and want to join but Sang hold him. "Are you crazy! Where's Gege anyway? He will flipped up knowing our apartment turned into a bar. As all three sweat.