Forget Everything

Shen Wei tried many angles were he can sneak inside. As he tried at the back of the bar but the guard outside just shoved him back.

    He suddenly notice a building infront of the bar if he can swing on the roof top of the building and land on the balcony of the bar. And he can retrieve his Yunlan back.

    On the other hand as his brothers came. "Where is Gege?!" Ask Yezun. Sang suddenly look up and almost shout seeing his Gege swing toward the balcony of the bar. That he almost slipped. "Stupid Gege! What's he doing?!" Said Yezun. As they barge in the bar. Making everyone look at them. The two bouncer tried to stop them. But the three high kick and swing some few punches on the bouncers. Making every customers scream and tried to get out of the bar. "What are they doing?! They're ruining my business said Chu as he called his other bouncers.

    Meanwhile Shen Wei barely got hold on the balcony. Luckily someone grip his hands before he fall. The man costume look like a chimp. "So I believe your Shen Wei?" He ask. "Who are you?! How do you know me?" Shen Wei ask.

    "I'm Yunlan's friend here! My name is Rock!" As he extend his hands and shake Shen Wei. "Yunlan we're is he?!" Shen Wei ask. "He is punished for not coming back on time! His in the cell below the bar." Said Rock. "What kind of boss is Chu anyway?! Why Yunlan put in a cell?!" Shen Wei angrily ask.

    "Do you know what Yunlan is....? Shen Wei? I believe you saw him change as well as Cong Bo, who fly away with him? We're not ordinary humans here? We need to come back here or....." Shen Wei looked puzzle on him. "Or what?!" He ask.
"Come with me? Shen Wei maybe if you see Yunlan you'll understand him? Or maybe you'll forget him?" As he smirk.

    "I won't let go of Yunlan's hand! Never!" He shout. Let's see?" As he pulled Shen Wei downstairs where Yunlan is cage in.

    It was a dark place, a small light can only bee seen. Shen Wei can't believe it, there's a dungeon inside this bar. Many cells are empty except one. A man crouched inside the cell. But that man have an ears like a cat and tail.  Shen Wei was so happy seeing Yunlan. He cried his name. But Yunlan reply to him by showing his fangs and claw almost grabbing Shen Wei by the shirt. Luckily his in the  cage and can't reach him. "Human! I want to eat him!" He shout as he tried to free himself from the cage.

    Shen Wei was shocked and frighten.  And tried to back away. Suddenly a small lights from the window shine on Shen Wei's face. Making Yunlan shocked. "It's  Xiao Wei!" He suddenly hid his fangs as well his claws. Shen Wei seen him. He seen his true face. Yunlan suddenly went pale and gone back to the corner and crouched back into his place.

    Shen Wei suddenly ran back outside into the bar where he see his brothers fighting Chu's men. "Stop! Let's go back!" He shout to them. Making his brothers stopped and look at him. "Gege?! Aren't you gonna get Yunlan back?!" Yezun ask.

    "His not here anymore!" As he lied to them. Chu was surprised and chuckled. "Yes! His not here anymore! So if I were you Shen Wei forget about him and leave my bar alone!" As they all been kick out of the bar. But before Shen Wei leave. "Will Yunlan be alright?!" He ask Chu.

    "Hmmph! People like you always blinded by pretty face then when it is gone your love will just fade away! If I were you find a handsome guy and forget about Yunlan! His not for you!" As he slammed the door in his face.

    "Why that zombie! I'll teach him a thing or two!" Yezun want to punch Chu. But Shen Wei stop him. "No! Stop! Didi! It's true I love Yunlan because his handsome and when I saw him today........ I got scared!" As Shen Wei suddenly cried. Yezun's heart was breaking seeing his twins crying. "What?!" Yezun can't understand him.

    Sang can't help to run to his Gege and comfort him even Da quing. "There! There! Gege! It's only a first break up! You can find another one!" Said Da quing. But deep inside Shen Wei want to shout, "No! I don't want to forget him! I want him! Only Yunlan!" Yezun was frustrated looking his Gege like that. Even though they have more bruises than  his Gege, he have the most painful wound  loosing the person he love.

     While inside the dungeon. "Hey! Yunlan! Here's your medicine!" Said Chu. As he drink it, his fangs and claws suddenly disappered.  While Chu suddenly sit beside him. "Sorry my friend the little brat Rock lead Shen Wei in here! So he saw you  who you really are?!" As Chu gave him food as well. " Are you ready to forget him?!" Chu ask. "The faster we leave here the sooner you'll forget him!" As he pat Yunlan on the shoulder.

    Next morning Shen Wei gotten a high fever. His mother got worried. Shen Wei is always the strongest among his siblings and now he became sick. His brothers got worried. Da quing on the other hand bring his other brothers to school. As he passing by the bar of Yunlan he saw a big truck park near it.

    He got curious and talk to the driver of the truck. He learned that the bar is closing and transferring to another city. He hurriedly went back to his brother to tell what he discovered.

   "What?!!! Are you sure?! Yezun ask. Da quing nod in reply. "What were gonna do Gege?" Ask Sang. "There's something Gege not telling to us? " Said Yezun. Suddenly someone knock at their door.

    The man that Yezun don't want to see,  Chu.  "Good day!" Yezun smirk, "What's so good about today?!" He said sarcastically. "I'm just here to pay Yunlan's rent in full and get his belongings! Where's Mr. Shen?" He ask. Suddenly Shen Wei emerge behind them wearing his pajama and robe. "What did you want?! He ask. "Gege! Your still not well!" Shen Wei ignored him and face Chu. "Here's the payment of Yunlan's rent and we're picking his belongings in the room!" As he gave the money to Shen Wei.

   In a minute, Shen Wei open the door and lights in Yunlan's room. His scent still lingers in his room making Shen Wei miss him very much. Chu just shoved him aside. Making Shen Wei almost lost his balance as he took Yunlan's bag. Yezun want to punched that guy seeing how he treated his twins.
"Well I better be going the truck is waiting for me!" As Chu about to leave. "Truck?!" Ask Shen Wei. "Yes! Mr. Shen were leaving! In this boring city.