In The Club

In the evening Shen Wei with his Didi and friends went to the bar where Yunlan is working.

    Everyone there is wearing animal clothes. Even the bouncers whose wearing a gorilla costume. Zhu Hong, one of Yezun's friend was surprised that Shen Wei came.  "Wei! What a surprise! Are you here for me?!" She ask. While gazing at him. "Zhu! Stop it! His not interested in you! But the little kitten whose serving the other customers there.

    Shen Wei's eyes almost pop out. Seeing Yunlan wearing a waiter uniform with ears, whiskers and   tail of a cat. "His so cute to be eaten!" Shen Wei almost shout it.  As Yunlan saw him he brightly smile but as he saw his with a woman not noticing his Didi with him. His face change and tried to avoid looking at him.

    "What?! Why his avoiding me?!" Shen Wei internally said. He didn't notice his Didi is watching his reaction. Until his didi called Yunlan and wave to him.

    First Yunlan tried avoiding them. But his boss Chu whose wearing a lion costume glaring at him. "Hey! Zhao! A customer is calling for you!" He shout.

    Yunlan have no choice but to went to his table and get their order.
Yezun tried flirting with Yunlan while ordering. While Zhu tried not to giggle as she knows the reason. His stotic Gege is looking quite piss off. As Yezun touched and caress Yunlan's hand while ordering. And winking to him as well. Yunlan just replied to him with a smile.

    "Why are you smiling to him! That's smile is reserved only to me!" Shen Wei want to shout at him. As he accidentally touched Yunlan's tail. Yunlan suddenly look at him. That made Shen Wei stotic face change in surprise, "Sorry! I didn't mean to touch it! Because it look so real? It's soft and it's like a part of you?" But Yunlan swat his hand. "Sorry sir! I'm a waiter here not a prostitute!" As he left them.

     "Don't worry Gege! I'll get him for you!" Said Yezun. But Shen Wei suddenly notice a customer is harassing Yunlan. Shen Wei suddenly stand up forgetting his Didi and his friend are with him.

     The guy is pulling Yunlan by the waist to drink with him. "Anhand him!" Shout Shen Wei. "Whose this cutey is he your boyfriend?!" The man ask. As the huge guy suddenly stand up. Making Shen Wei sweat. The guy is quite tall and big to be knockout. But still Shen Wei pulled Yunlan toward him.

     The big guy got piss off, "Hey! His mine!" The huge guy shout. "Sir! His a waiter! And not a prostitute! You can order another man! But not him!" Shout Shen Wei.

    Zhu is getting worried while Yezun having a wonderful day in drinking and looking at his brave Gege who stood to get his man.

    "Yezun! Stop the fight! He might hurt your gege!" Shout Zhu. "Naaah! He can do it!" Said Yezun. But suddenly the guy about to punch Shen Wei but Yunlan quickly hold his wrist and twisted it behind his arms as he slammed the guy on the table.

    That made Yezun throw up his drinks while Zhu was shocked. Shen Wei on the other hand didn't anticipate his sweet kitten is stronger than he looks. "Sorry! Sir but you cannot hurt an important customer of mine!" Said Yunlan.

    The two bouncer came and led the guy out. "Wow! Little kitty is stronger than we anticipated!" Said Zhu. Suddenly Yunlan pulled Shen Wei out of the club. Making Yezun suspicious, "When did they became close?"

    Behind the dark alley of the club. "What are you doing here?! I thought you don't want your Didi to found out about us?!" Said Yunlan angrily. Shen Wei suddenly embrace him tightly. "I was worried! When I heard your working at a club! There's many beautiful people here!" He suddenly was cut off by Yunlan kiss, "And your jealous I might be snatched away by someone?!" Said Yunlan. Shen Wei nod and little embarrassed that Yunlan found out about it. And can't look at his face.

    "His quite adorable! I might devour him here!" Said Yunlan while looking at the blushing Shen Wei. "Hey! Let's ditch your Didi and his friend!" As he pulled Shen Wei to his motorbike. Put a helmet on him as well to himself and speed away from the buzzling club.

    Shen Wei close his eyes as he hold to Yunlan tightly for this is the first time to ride one. As Yunlan felt Shen Wei hold unto him. He made his bike speed some more. Making Shen Wei scream. While Yunlan shout in joy.

    As they came to a deserted park. Yunlan stop his bike. And let the weary Shen Wei off the bike. Yunlan carefully let him sit on the bermuda grass under a big oak tree. And take off his helmet as well as his.

    Shen Wei almost hit him on the head when he block it with his arms. "Are you trying to kill me there!" Shout Shen Wei. But Yunlan suddenly cage him and kiss him passionately. "Why would I kill the person that I want the most?" While nuzzling at his neck.

    Shen Wei went red. But he notice Yunlan still didn't took off the cat's ears while his tail is swing back and forth like it have a life of its own. "Strange your costume is a little bit realistic?" Shen Wei was about to ask him. But Yunlan cut him with a sweetest kiss he have ever tasted. While he pressed his body against him. Making him moan in the kiss, Yunlan suddenly let go of his hand as it roam under his shirt touching and caressing it. Shen Wei on the other hand let his hands run on Yunlan's silky brown hair as it went to Yunlan's back.

    Yunlan suddenly tore his polo shirt kissing and licking it up until he unzip Shen Wei's pants. Shen Wei almost stop him knowing it's outside and people might see them. Yunlan reassure him no one would come in this time at the park. As he continue to lick and suck Shen Wei prize. Shen Wei moan in pleasure until he call Yunlan's name and burst inside his mouth.

    Yunlan lick and swallowed it all, as he zip Shen Wei's pants back. He kissed the panting Shen Wei for the last time and snuggle to his hold. "Your mine now! I hope I'm yours too!" Said Yunlan. Shen Wei smile to him and kiss him on the forehead, as he embrace Yunlan beside him and sleep.

     Unknown to Shen Wei that night at the end of the park a robber was running away from the cops. Suddenly a dark figure block his way. As he was about to shoot it. That figure grown huge as he swat the gun of the robber and ate him whole. The robber have no chance to scream. As the hands was the only left of him.