Knowing The Truth

When they came to Shen Wei's room. Yunlan was laid on his bed.
Chu quickly took the medicine.

     But giving it Yunlan suddenly woke up seeing different environment he suddenly got scared and about to flee. Chu ordered his men to hold him up so the medicine could be given.

      But Yunlan won't like what Chu is giving he struggle to be free. "This is a problem?! He won't drink the medicine!" Shen Wei suddenly took the vile medicine.

     He suddenly cup Yunlan's face and drink the medicine and kiss Yunlan. Everyone is shocked including his mother. Who faint in the arms of one of his brothers. The medicine went quickly to Yunlan's throat and went down. It calmed suddenly Yunlan and made him sleep.

     "Shen Wei! Could you take care of him for a while? We need to sleep now." Said Chu. Shen Wei nod, as all
them went back to their room. Even his mother and brothers went back to their rooms and works.

    Shen Wei clean Yunlan thoroughly before he too went to sleep with exhaustion. He woke up in the late afternoon just to see his Yunlan change back into a small black cat. Sleeping peacefully beside him. Shen Wei can't stop himself from kissing the cat. In a moment the cat meow happily.

    As he went to daily routine doing some paper works and going round on their apartment. It's becoming cold due it will be Christmas Eve soon. Suddenly infront of his office room a half naked man emerge looking so handsome eventhough his hair is mess and have a beard.

    Shen Wei can't even breath for a while. As the man look at his direction and he saw the ring on his finger. "Hello! Do I know you?" He ask. Shen Wei can't help to ran toward him and cried to his shoulder.

     "I'm your other half! Your Xiao Wei! It's me!" As he wrapped his arms around him. "My other ....half?" Ask Yunlan. Shen Wei suddenly put both of his hands on Yunlan's face and kiss him. Yunlan just stared at him. But felt his heart beat a thousand miles for this man.

     In a moment he gave Yunlan some clothes to change, his medicine and foods.
While Yunlan was eating, he can't help to look at Shen Wei's face. "Is he real my lover and we're about to get married? I'm true lucky his beautiful than any woman I see!" He internally said. Unconsciously poking his right eyes with the chopsticks his holding. Shen Wei immediately rubbed Yunlan's eyes.

     "You should be careful!" As he blew air on Yunlan's eyes. Yunlan can't help to blushed on how Shen Wei's face is so near him. "This guy is so beautiful and have porcelain skin? Can he not be imperfect in anyway?" He internally said.

    He suddenly blurted out unconciouslly, "Your beautiful!" That made Shen Wei stop and blushed furiously. Yunlan on the other hand rubbed his nape and laugh. "Sorry! I should not said that!" But Shen Wei shake his head. "No! It's alright!" As he gaze to Yunlan's cute brown eyes. Yunlan can't understand why he have forgotten such a beautiful face like him.

     Suddenly he unconciouslly kiss Shen Wei's lips. "Delicious." He murmured on the kiss. Shen Wei self control break. He suddenly wrapped his arms on Yunlan's neck and deepen the kiss.

     They forgotten they were eating as Shen Wei climb into Yunlan. Yunlan on the other hand hold Shen Wei's waist to press his body unto him. He can't believe this man scent is very sweet and his body is so soft to touch eventhough he have a lean muscle figure as well. They both moan in their kiss when their prize grind at each other. "Aaaah.....Yunlan..." Said Shen Wei.

   Suddenly Yunlan dropped all the foods on the table making Shen Wei jump in surprise as Yunlan lift him up and laid him on the table.

     Yunlan suddenly tore his shirt and attack Shen Wei with kisses on the lips, neck and collarbone. He suddenly went to the nipples sucking and licking it. Shen Wei on the other hand, ran his fingers to the silk brown hair of Yunlan and moan loudly. He yelp in surprise. As Yunlan suddenly unzip his pants and took it whole in his mouth, licking and sucking it. Until he engulf it all. Make Shen Wei shiver and scream Yunlan's name until he spilled inside of him. Shen Wei trying to calmed his breath when Yunlan suddenly thrusted into him and rocking his body non stop. Making Shen Wei scream again. As he hit that soft spot.

    Making him moan loudly for more. Until Yunlan shout his name and burst inside of him over and over. He suddenly collapse on Shen Wei's hot body. "Xiao Wei! Your so beautiful! I love you!" As Yunlan kissed him again while rocking his body again to him.

    Moment pass Chu knock on their door to check on Yunlan. No one answer. He suddenly open the door just to see the foods and utensils are all scattered. He suddenly become alert that something happened to them. "Yunlan! Shen Wei!" He called again.

    He suddenly heard something in the room and opened. Making his eyes pop opened. Yunlan is naked hovering on bare Shen Wei. Both scream seeing Chu. Chu didn't know what to do. Shen Wei cover his face with a pillow while Yunlan scream him to get out. Chu almost stumble and fall. As he close the door and apologize. "I didn't see anything!" He almost scream in his head.

     An hour pass as all of them in the living room. Shen Wei gave Chu a coffee but he can't look at him.  Even Chu can't look at him as well. "I'm just here to see if Yunlan is fine and to give him his medication." He said.

     "About that Chu can't we come up with a solution that Yunlan will remain human forever!" Said Shen Wei. "That's impossible! We always been like this?!" Said Chu. "But how about you? How can you be a human in day and night?!" Shen Wei ask.

     "That's because our tribe is different from them! Out tribe is the keeper of Houyi's descendent! We keep them safe from human!" Shen Wei looked puzzle at him. "Houyi?! Whose that?!" Ask Shen Wei.