Missing Piece

But little Yunlan can't stop himself to see his mama. As he escape his home and went back to the city.

    He remembered the small light blue apartment. As he saw Shen Wei sweeping on the floor. "Mama! Mama!" Shout Yunlan. Shen Wei on the other hand was surprised and happy to see the little kid.

    He suddenly lift Yunlan and cradle him into his arms. Yunlan on the other hand lean his head on him and kiss Shen Wei's cheek non stop. Shen Wei blushed and also kiss Yunlan's cheek making him giggle.
But suddenly Yunlan notice his mama have cut his beautiful hair.

    "Mama why?" As he touched his  hair. "So you notice it? I told you I'm not your mama! Little one!" Said Shen Wei. But Yunlan still wrapped his arms around him.  He didn't notice Zhuiji follows him.

    Upon seeing Shen Wei. Something erupted from his heart jealousy and anger. "Yunlan! You betray me!" He whispered to himself. Without warning Zhuiji came and snatched little Yunlan away from Shen Wei.

    Shen Wei was shocked but fight back as he took Yunlan whose crying. "You humans! Give me back my Didi!" As he pulled little Yunlan to him and shoved Shen Wei hard.

    Making Shen Wei stumble and fall. As Shen Wei became unconscious. Little Yunlan became mad and bite Zhuiji. As Yunlan's cat ears and tail emerge. As well his fangs and claws. "You hurt my mama!" He suddenly attack Zhuiji.

    Zhuiji on the other hand his fangs, claws and wolf ears with tail emerge as well. "You little brat! I took care of you like my little Didi! And now you attack me!" He shout. Zhuiji easily defeated Yunlan whose still a small kid. "Now you will see! As I eat your precious mother!" As he laugh.

    Yunlan whose badly hurt bite Zhuiji legs to stop him from attacking Shen Wei. "Why! You!" As he pulled Yunlan and throw him to the ground. Chu  and his twins came. As Chu caught Yunlan by his magic string. His twin tried to hold Zhuiji. "Zhuiji stop!" But it only made Zhuiji much mad and bite Chu's twins neck. "No!!!" Shout Chu as he whip his string to Zhuiji that hit his right eyes.

    That made Zhuiji howl in pain. As Chu got his twins. His twins already died in his arms. "Zhuiji! Never come back to our family! Or I'll kill you!" Warn Chu. "You think you can stop me?! I'll find you all and kill all of you traitors!" As Zhuji ran away.

*End Of Flashback*

     "Yunlan! Rock is right! Forget him and let's go now to the truck with the others!" Said Chu.

     As Yunlan hop in the truck with the other entertainers , followed by Chu and Rock in his car. Suddenly someone car honks non stop. Shen Wei shout Yunlan's name over and over. "Xiao Wei!" As Yunlan cried.

     "Oh! No! What's that human doing here?!" Said Chu. As he saw the truck stop. Yunlan jump off the truck and ran toward the car of Shen Wei.

   Shen Wei on the other hand stop as well the car and ran fast toward Yunlan. As both embrace  each other tight never letting him go. "Yunlan! I thought I can live without you but I can't! When I heard that your leaving! My heart ache painfully!" Cried Shen Wei.

    "Xiao Wei I thought you don't like me anymore since I look like a beast! I never meant to harm you back then! Please forgive me!" As he kissed him passionately.

    "Boss! What we gonna do now?" Ask Cong Bo who got out from the truck as well as Rock. This is a mess!" As Chu disturb the two love birds. The brother of Shen Wei also got out from their car to give support for their Gege.

    Unknown to them a creature heard Yunlan's name. "That traitor brat! His still alive!" As he suddenly barge at them and caught Shen Wei's arm pulling him to the beast.

    "Zhuiji!" Shout Chu. All of them got out off the truck as they heard the scream of Shen Wei. "Yunlan!!!" Zhuiji trying to break Shen Wei's arms. "Gege! Shout his brothers.

    "Now! Whose Yunlan! Come forth! Or I'm gonna tear this delicious human!" As he lick Shen Wei's face.
"Stop! Zhuiji! I'm Yunlan! Your Didi!" Shout Yunlan.

   That made Zhuiji laugh. "Didi?! Your not my Didi! I don't have a traitor brother! Yunlan don't you remember your mama?! I'm holding him now!" Said Zhuiji. "What?! Your the little boy whose calling Gege, mama?! Yunlan your that little boy?!" Ask Yezun.

    Shen Wei can't believe what his hearing, as Yunlan nod. "Yes I'm that boy Shen Wei! Ever since Zhuiji threaten that he will hurt my family. We move away! But I can't forget my mama! When we came back here i hurriedly go back to your apartment.

    But was shocked seeing a beautiful man not a woman. As your brothers call you! I had confirmed your that young girl I called mama.

    So I followed you in your apartment, you never even go out like your brothers you always stay at your room. I have no chance in talking to you! So I rent the room next to your office. As I follow you around, I didn't know I'm falling inlove to you! But I was so happy when you reciprocate my feelings too! That I have forgotten on why I came there in the first place!" As he smile to Shen Wei.

      "So! You became a stalker to my Gege!" Shout Da quing. "Didi!" Shout Shen Wei. "Would you all shout up!" Shout Zhuiji. "I'm not here to listen to your love story! I'm here for your head Yunlan!" As Zhuji laugh.

     "Zhuiji! Don't hurt Yunlan!" As Chu tightly hold his string. "Sorry Gege! I didn't mean to kill your twins but his in my way! As all of you! But I want to start with my traitor brother Yunlan! Come here you little traitor and I will release your precious mama! Ha?!" Yunlan have no choice but to obey him.

    "Yunlan! No!!!" Shout Shen Wei. But as Zhuji about to exchange Shen Wei for Yunlan. Cong Bo flew at his back and hold him tight and tried to fly. Making him release Shen Wei, as he fall to Yunlan.