Breaking Your Heart

In Yunlan's dream he lost Shen Wei with that guy.

*In His Dream*

    "Xiao Wei were am I? Why is so dark? Xiao Wei! Xiao Wei! We're are you?" As he suddenly stopped seeing Shen Wei holding hands with that Kai guy. "Yunlan! I'm sorry! But I love him more than you! Good bye Yunlan! Good bye...." As he disappered.

*End Of Dream*

    Yunlan suddenly woke up in the small dark house lying naked on the floor full of blood. Suddenly Zhuiji came and thrown him a some clothes. "Good evening dear Didi! Miss me?!" As Yunlan hiss and about to pound Zhuiji. "Dear Didi don't you remember you killed this family?" As Zhuiji trick him.

   "I don't believe you!" While putting his clothes on. "Did you see that kid! You eaten him whole!" As he pointed to the thorn clothes of a child. "No! That's not true!" He shout. "Well we're is your medicine anyway? Where is Shen Wei....?" He suddenly ask.

    "Xiao Wei!" As he was about to run out side. "What would he say if he found out the love of his life is a killer? Or would he bother?" As Zhuiji smirk. Yunlan suddenly look at him. "What do you mean Zhuiji?" I saw him with some one! They're so sweet to each other!" Yunlan suddenly grip his collar.

    "Your lying!" Yunlan shout. Zhuiji suddenly whispered to him, "Would I lie to you my didi?! Did Shen Wei came back to you in the park after he talk to that Kai guy?!" That made Yunlan's heart ache.

     "He never came back for you! Isn't it? He have forgotten you with that guy! And what happened now! You can't go back to Chu! You have killed a human! Not only one but a family! You know the rules of Chu! You killed one your out of the family forever!" Yunlan suddenly shoved Zhuiji and ran fast.

     "Run all you want Yunlan! But you cannot cover the truth! Shen Wei will know and Chu as well!" As he laugh. Yunlan ran fast and didn't know where his going. Until he tripped and fall at the shore of a small pond.

    There he saw his reflection that he have blood on his mouth and hands. "No! No! This isn't happening!" As he wash his face and hands just take off the blood. "What I'm gonna do I can't go back to Xiao Wei or boss Chu!" As he cried.

    In the meantime Chu use one of his men to track Yunlan. One of the hound name Aki as he track Yunlan's smell. As they followed it in the forest to a small cottage. Their they're shocked seeing the family is brutally killed and eaten. Shen Wei throw up seeing that as well as his brothers.

    "Did Yunlan did that?!" Ask Yezun. Chu frown and about to speak when Aki said, "Wait?! I smell Zhuiji! His with him!" That made Chu furiously rage. "Tell me where is he now! I'm gonna tear Zhuiji if he harmed Yunlan!" Aki suddenly ran followed by Chu and the others.

     As they found Yunlan sitting near the pond under an oak tree. "Yunlan!" Shout Shen Wei. But as Yunlan saw his beloved angel he wanted to run to him. But remembering what he have done to the family. Chu won't forgive him.

     "Xiao Wei! Stop! Don't come near me! I don't wanna harm you!" Said Yunlan. "What are you talking about?!" As he still walk forward to Yunlan. "I killed a family! Xiao Wei! I cannot go back to you! To all of you! Please understand me!" But when he was about to run.

     Shen Wei hold him tightly to the waist. "No! If you go I'll die!" Shout Shen. "Xiao Wei let go of me! I don't want to kill you! So let me go!" As he tried to remove his hold. "Is that what Zhuiji told to you?!" Shout Chu. That made everyone stop. "Did you see your own eyes you killed them or Zhuiji just told you?! That made Yunlan face Chu. He didn't anticipate Chu quickly knock him off. "Yunlan!" As he catched the unconcious Yunlan to him.

     Bring him back home! We need to give him some medicine!" Shout Chu. As Aki about to take Yunlan to him. Shen Wei won't let him. "I will take him home!"

      Moment pass, Yunlan woke up in a familiar room sitting next to him is his fiance Shen Wei wiping a wet towel on him looking worried. "What am I doing here?" He ask. But Shen Wei just gave him the medicine and gave him water to drink. "We're at home our home." While he take his hand and caress it with his face.

     "I'm sorry I didn't know what happened to me when I'm taking to Kai. I faint the last thing I know he took me back home with...." Yunlan cut his words and retrieve his hand. "Without me." He suddenly turned back  from Shen Wei. "You have forgotten me when your with him!"
Shen Wei felt guilty hearing that from Yunlan.

     "But your the one I want not him anymore! I was just shocked seeing his face again! Please don't be mad at me!" As he laid beside Yunlan. But Yunlan didn't look at him nor swat his hand. That made Shen Wei a chance to hold on Yunlan's waist and press his body on his back.

     As Shen Wei lean his head to him. "Will you ever forgive me for leaving you yesterday?" He ask. But Yunlan just pretend to fallen asleep so he won't hear Shen Wei's words. But the latter kiss his nape non stop and caressing his body which making him hot. But Yunlan still won't look at him until morning came again and both have fallen asleep.

     In the forest Zhuiji smile before he sleep. "Shen Wei.... Shen Wei....my little Didi's love for you is changing bit by bit and you will never notice one day he will be gone at your side forever!" As he smirk and sleep.

    In Chu's room, he can't fall asleep. "That cursed Zhuiji! He already taken my twins! And now his taking my adopted brother! I will not make him break my family!" Unknown to him a little mouse is coming to his door to knock to his heart.