Something Happened

It's been hours the two didis of Shen Wei still didn't move from their spot.

    While inside the toilet room things are getting hot. Yunlan have close his eyes leaning on Shen Wei's shoulder smelling the sweet fragrance that he crave so much. Shen Wei on the other hand slowly rubbing Yunlan's shoulder to comfort him on his bare nakedness. Unconciouslly his smelling the hair of Yunlan as well, that's making his body hot and as he desired for him increase. Shen Wei's hand suddenly cup Yunlan's butt unconciouslly and squeeze it.

    Making Yunlan yelp in surprise. "Did you heard that?!" Ask Lin Jing to Guo. "No! But I wanted to go in the bathroom. As he tried to open it but won't budge. At the other side Shen Wei shut off Yunlan's yelp by his hand and embracing him tightly in his arms. While leaning his body on the door so Guo can't come in.

    "The door stuck and  won't open! And gege isn't here!" Wyn Guo. Lin Jing suddenly pulled Guo out of the office room and went to their room.

    That made Shen Wei can breath easily. "You smell nice!" Said Yunlan to Shen Wei. While nuzzling to his neck, licking and kissing it. Making Shen Wei moan without any warning. Shen Wei suddenly capture Yunlan lips giving him a series of kisses.

    While Yunlan wrapped his arms around his neck to deepen the kiss pulling Shen Wei to the other side of the toilet room. Making the soap and shampoo holders fall as Yunlan hit it. Still they didn't stop their heated kiss.

    Until Shen Wei break the kiss but he suddenly bit Yunlan on the neck. Making Yunlan moan on it. While Shen Wei went crazy to have him more. "Yunlan! I want you!" He whispered to his ears while nibbling into it.

     "Yes! Yes! Take me!" Yunlan shout. Shen Wei suddenly pulled Yunlan to him. Making the other things in the bathroom fall. He suddenly took off his pants and position Yunlan. He slowly thrust his prize unto him. Making Yunlan scream while clutching Shen Wei shoulder. As he rock his body unto him and hit that soft spot. Yunlan moan in pleasure while wrapping his legs around Shen Wei waist. "Yunlan your so tight!" As Shen Wei rock his body unto him.

    Yunlan tightly hold  him, as he bit Shen Wei's shoulder. Shen Wei yelp but that made his phase fast and he suddenly burst unto Yunlan. A minute later Yunlan follows. While calming their breath.
"Mr. Shen is this mean your mine?!" Ask Yunlan. Shen Wei kiss him again.

     "Yes! But we can't expose our relationship to my family I'm not ready yet! I hope you understand Yunlan?" While caressing his face.
That made Yunlan frown a bit.  Shen Wei hugged him. "I'm yours I promise! Just give me time!" While kissing Yunlan's cheek. Yunlan a little bit sad but nod. As Shen Wei remove himself to Yunlan and clean themselves up. Yunlan was about to leave but Shen Wei pulled him back and gave him a passionate kiss while giving him his new clothes to change. "Can I call you Xiao Wei? Mr. Shen?" As Yunlan hug him from behind.

    "Anything you wish!" As he face Yunlan and kiss him again. A minutes pass, as Yunlan thought that everything is clear outside. He quickly walk back to his room. But as he look back at Shen Wei whose looking at him. He gave him a flying kiss.  That made Shen Wei blushed. As he close the door.

    They didn't notice Sang saw everything and almost lost his balance. "His Gege having an affair with their hot guy tenant! How! How can I tell this to the others?! They're gonna explode knowing our Gege is gay!" Said Sang to himself.

    The next day, as the family of Shen Wei's eating breakfast. Sang can't look at his Gege. Shen Wei notice it. "Sang do you have any problem? You can tell me?" As all of them look at him. When he was about to tell him. Guo and Lin Jing wyn if they can go to their escursion? "Gege! Teacher Wang want you to accompany us! If you just let us go there!" They ask. "No!" He said. "But teacher Wang also wanted to see you! Since we bragged that we have the most gorgeous Gege in the whole world!" Said Guo. "If I said no! I mean no! And beside I'm busy!" He said.

    But as the two wyn again. Sang suddenly interfere them. "I will go! So stop bothering Gege will you two! Gege don't worry! I'll support you in your decision!" He suddenly said. Making everyone looked at him weirdly. "Gege Sang do you like teacher Wang?" Ask Lin Jing.

    "No! What are you thinking? I'm just helping Gege here! Because his busy in his work!"  As he suddenly stand but before he go. "Gege! Don't worry! I'll be at your back!" As he left toward his office. Everyone look puzzle at Shen Wei. "What Gege Sang talking about Gege?!" Ask Guo.

    Shen Wei is thinking, "Did Sang saw him with Yunlan?" But he was cut off by his Didi Yezun. "Gege! Do you want to have some fun with me tonight?! My friends and I going to a bar? Wanna come?" He ask. "No! I'm busy?!" As he continue eating. "Oh! That's too bad! You won't see Yunlan there?!" He suddenly said. "What do you mean?" As he use his stotic face that " He didn't care face."

    "Yunlan is working in a gay bar as a waiter! Gege! If you never come someone might snatched him away from you!" As he tease. "Suddenly Mrs. Shen tap her hand on the table. "Yezun! Stop teasing your Gege is gay! His just busy with work! Right Wei?!" Said his mother.

    Shen Wei nod and continue his eating but internally. "Yunlan working at a gay bar?! No!!!! I have many competition there! What if someone took him away from me! Many rich woman and guys after him! My poor Yunlan he'll be eaten alive!" As he suddenly think on how to go to that bar without his Didi suspecting him.

    "Didi! I will go with you! Just to watch over you! I know when you get drunk you almost wanna fight everyone in your way!" Said Shen Wei as he lied. "Huh! If I know you want to see your beloved Yunlan!" As Yezun said that his mother hit him on the head.