1. n e w t e a c h e r

disclaimer: looking back to how i started this, i have a lot of regrets. it moves really fast and sort of complicated and not how i expected it to be when i started it BUT if you keep reading, i'm finally getting to the point where i settle down a bit on the time jumps. i also plan on making a second book to this that is much more planned out and not confusing. so if your not up for this wild journey, stay tuned for book 2 because you don't necessarily need to read this one first. new writer tings. sorry to be so confusing.

thank you if you choose to read <3

period 1 was health and i heard that we supposedly have a new teacher coming in. i was talking to my best friend, bella, about how ben was so mf hot. mid sentence i was shushed by bella as our new teacher walked in.

"hello class i'm your new teacher, mr. styles."

i felt wet in my pants. from his piercing green eyes to his tall muscular figure, i've never seen a more beautiful creature in my life.

he set his bag on the desk chair and continued talking about something i wouldn't know because i completely dazed off staring at every inch of his body. he was so sexy and he was my teacher. i didn't care though.

thinking about how hot he is doesn't matter it's not like i'm gonna actually be able to get with him ( or so i thought).....