5. m a k e o u t

the beginning of the day was going by way too fast and before i knew it, it was lunch. but not just lunch, lunch with mr. styles.

i walked into his room and took a seat in one of the desks near his so we could talk.

after 5 minutes of sitting there watching him grade papers i realized how sexy he looked today.

his white button up was almost see through, letting his tattoos covering his body show through. i didn't realize he had so many, but it was so hot. his sleeves were rolled midway up his arm exposing a few small tats that i was already familiar with.

as for his pants, a pair of black skinny jeans. his style was interesting to say the least. his outfit now may sound basic, but after a bit of research, i found his instagram sharing photos of him wearing many diffeeent types of clothes. all different colors and all different styles. he would wear things from flowy pink pants to as basic as a black t shirt.

every new thing i learned about him intrigued me even more. i wanted to get to know him. i wanted to rip his clothes off and get familiar with ever curve and scar on his body.

but he is my teacher i keep telling myself.

but he also is only like, what, 22??

he is legit my age so why the fuck would it matter if he took me write here in this classroom on that very desk.

after 10 minutes of my wild imagination thinking about harry, he finally said something.

"so, peyton..." he said as he stood up and stepped closer to me.

"soooooo..." i replies back unsure of what he was getting at.

he sat on top of the desk to the left of me looking down at me. all of a sudden the whole vibe of the room changed. it seemed to get pretty hot and the tone of his voice was slightly sexy in a way.

before i knew it mr. styles was leaning down toward my face and i was reaching up and we fell into a kiss. not just a peck, but a full on make out. he traveled down my neck leaving kisses and i started to moan his name.

he made his way back up resting his hands on my waist, picking me up and setting me on top of his desk and we continued to kiss. i didn't realize what i was doing and neither did him...