20. h a r d

"peyt-" he started to talk but the alcohol took over. i touched my finger to his lips shushing him.

i say there for a minute just looking at him. i have seen him online of course, on social media and stuff, but the last time i was this close, was 3 years ago.

he looked mostly the same, but his hair was grown out longer and he grew a little taller.

then i realized what i was doing and i immediately ran to the bathroom, feeling tears brimming my eyes.

i ran into the bathroom and shut the door. the slid down the wall till i was at the ground , curling in a ball. i let the tears fall.

then i heard a knock.

"peyton?" i hear him say on the other side of the door. "i know your in there..."

"go away harry." i spit

"please just listen." he says "i'm sorry."

i open the door letting him in.

"your... sorry?" i say with sass, "you want me to listen to you when you left me 2 years ago with no warning, no cal or text, not even a note? you just disappear off the face of the earth and leave me wondering if i did something."

"let me ex-" he starts but i cut him off again.

"NO!" i scream then yell at him again.

before i get to finish, he grabs my waist and pulls me in for a hug. i fight him, but he doesn't let me go. then i smell something that i craved for so long.

i craved him for so long.

when he lets go, we stare into each other's eyes. before i realize what's happening, the alcohol takes over once again and we kiss each other.

hundreds of thoughts spin through my mind. not one of them is telling me to stop.

our lips disconnected and he travels down my body kissing every inch of it.

when he makes his way back up, his hands snake around to my back, unclasping my shirt, leaving my chest completely bare.

he takes my breasts into his hands doing circular motions around them.

"fuck me" i say without thinking. "fuck me hard"

"are you sure baby?" he purrs in my ear

i answer him by pulling his jeans down, and underwear leaving me face to face with his cock. i come back up letting him pull my jeans down ass well. he grabs my ass, picking me up and i wrap my legs around his waist. he leans me on the sink pulling my underwear down.

he comes inside me, completely hard. it hurts at first, but then i feel a familiar feeling. i let out a moan indicating him to go faster.

"your so wet for me" he says

when he comes we are both pulled into a euphoric state and let out loud moans.

when we were back to the real world, i realized what i had just done. i let him fuck me.

i

let

him

fuck me.

i instantly regret what we just did.

i pulled my pants up and put my top back on. he stands there watching me. right as i'm about to leave, he stands there not even trying to stop me.

i scuff in disappointment, of both him and myself.

when i run out, all i can do it cry. i find maddie, and when she sees me she immediately comforts me.

"what happened?" she asks

all i do is cry and she takes me out of the club. we get into a car and i soon drift to sleep....