9. p a r a d i s e

when i woke up, i realized that i had fallen asleep with harry. i was snuggled up into the corner of his neck and i could hear his light snores next to me. i didn't want to move and wake him, but at the same time i wanted to get out of here and save myself from the embarrassment of staying the night at my teachers house.

before i had to make a decision, harry's alarm started going off, causing him to move around a bit and finally open his eyes.

i looked up pretending i had just woken up as well.

his expression was confusing. he was first confused, then he was tired and yawned, then he realized his alarm was still going off and he needed to shut it off.

"i guess i need to get that darling" my heart almost melted when he said that.

when i realized what he meant i lifted my head up from his chest, allowing him to reach over and grab his phone.

i did the same, realizing it was already 6:15, i hadn't finished my homework, and i had a few texts from my mom.

i sprung out of bed and started to get way stressed out. that's when i realized i had nothing on but my undergarments. i grabbed the blanket before harry could see too much.

"nothing i didn't already see last night..." he sails coolly.

"what's wrong?" harry asked.

"its already 6:15, i never finished my homework last night, and my mom is texting me where i am. fuck i'm in so much trouble" i said immediately going to text her back.

"i'm sure it's fine. you still have over an hour till you need to be at school anyways." he said.

"well, i guess i should uh-" i said but was cut off

"go...?" he stated but questioned at the same time.

"yeah- that" i awkwardly said before grabbing my clothes and running out of his room, with the blanket.

once i got outside, i sprinted to the side of my house, entered through the back door, and quietly ran up to my room.

i laid down on my bed and checked my phone again. turns out my mom had no clue i was gone because she was working overnight again.

my friends were spamming the group chat about nothing important and besides the few snapchat i had, i was caught all caught up.

i grabbed my back pack and started scanning over the remaining work i had to do. i decided to finish my math homework at lunch and finish the english now because i had it 2nd period.

once i was done i had no time to eat or put on anything decent as a matter of fact so i settles with a white cropped t shirt and grey sweatpants. i put on my air forces and grabbed my backpack then headed out the door.

once i got to class i took my usual spot next to bella. i was getting kind of nervous because i had health first, which happens to be the class that mr. styles teaches.

i don't know what happened last night or wether i'll ever do that again with him. as much as i denied enjoying it, i hoped that i'd get to hook up with him again, maybe even go all the way.

finally the bell rang and mr. styles rolled in. he set his bag down and his cup of coffee then greeted the class.

"so i know i told you guys i'd have your quiz's graded to be given out today, but i got a little side tracked last night," he made direct eye contact with me "and i wasn't able to finish them." he said

the class all gave a sigh of disappointment then let him continue, "i'm going to hopefully finish them at lunch, but more likely tonight because i have some things i'd like to do then" he said looking at me once again. i grew curious as to if he wanted me around still. i didn't care if he was using me, i couldn't get enough of him and i'm for damn sure taking everything i can get.

after class mr. styles announced that he would like me to stay after class for a second because he needed to talk.

i got a bit nervous, but also excited because i've never felt this way about someone before.

"so what do you need to talk about?" i say with a grin plastered across my face.

"listen peyton, if we are gonna continue this, you have to promise that you won't actually catch feelings for me." he said and i was kind of heart broken.

"well what is this?" i said shyly

"friends with benefits, well not friends but just the benefits part." he said coolly. i knew that i couldn't stop myself from catching feelings because they ahve already grew too strong even in such a short period of time, but if this is how i get to him, then let that be.

as days, weeks, and months past, i saw harry more and more. i was now on first name basis with him and staying the night at his house practically everyday.

i couldn't tell wether he was starting to catch feelings or not, but i hoped he would.

my love for him grew stronger each day, as we started spending more and more time together. during class, at lunch, going to the gym after school, going to his place after, it turned into a routine.

every time i think of him, i think of how he picks me up, kissing my lips and sucking on my neck, leaving behind his beautiful marks. i think of how he touches me and the indescribable pleasure he gives me.

i love it when i straddle his waist and explore every inch of his body, leaving a path kisses.

when he first fucked me it was my first time. i don't have any regrets about it being with my teacher because at this point, he wasn't a teacher to me. despite seeing him stand at the front of a classroom everyday teaching me and my fellow classmates, all i thought of was his naked body overtop of me.

it felt like i was on a never ending vacation, like i was stuck in paradise...