13. g o n e

my heart beat stops. tears well in my eyes. i look over to bella and she's speechless. before she gets to say anything to me, i grab my books and run out of the classroom.

i run to the nearest exit in the school, not caring about the trouble i could get into and sprint to my car.

i drive a little to fast to my house and pull inky my driveway. the first thing i notice is a fore sale sign in the front yard.

how did i not notice this?

i run to the door and bang on it till my hands are sore. i look through the windows and the furniture is gone. i run to the back door and use the hidden key under the mat. when i run inside, the kitchen is empty and so is the dinning room. i run upstairs to harry's bedroom and it's empty too.

i fall to the floor crying harder than ever before. hundreds of questions running through my mind about where he could be or why he would do this.

i called him about a thousand times already, but he must have changed his number or blocked me because it goes right to voicemail.

i wake up to a sore back from falling asleep on the floor. i run to the bathroom and turn on the light. when i look in the mirror and see my worn down self, it only makes me cry more.

i fall to the ground again thinking if it was something i did to make him leave. being here didn't help me in anyway because everything reminded me of him. the smell, the color of the walls, the bottle of shampoo that was left on the floor of the shower.

i check my phone and there's just a bunch of texts from friends wondering where i am and if i'm ok, but the only text i actually want is something from harry.

i shut my phone off and try to get up because staying here is only making me more miserable, but i couldn't find the energy to.

i couldn't text my mom because she was away on a business trip and she wouldn't know the state i'm in anyway because we have only been exchanging very few texts a day while she's gone.

it's dark already and when i check the time i realize i slept for 10 hours. i didn't realize that was possible.

i already know i'm going to get a call from my mom questioning why i skipped my classes today and i honestly don't care about the trouble i'm going to be in. all i wanted to do was curl into a ball and never wake up because the one person i love is gone.