6. d e c e m b e r 13th

i couldn't catch my breath. i felt so good, he made me feel so good.

i had my hands in his hair tugging at it as he went further down my body, leaving kisses all over, my now bare chest. he took my tits into his hands squeezing them so nicely. it felt so good and i don't know why.

as he made his way back up, we came back, full circle to a kiss together. as we pulled away, we stared into each other's eyes, both extremely confused.

then he smiled.

i could feel my face reddening soon i stood up from his desk, slipped my shirt back on and gathered my stuff.

before exiting i took one last look at him.

i noticed that i had unbuttoned his shirt mid torso and i could see his tattoos much more vividly. his skin glistening bc of the thin layer of sweat, both him and i had.

"i'll see you tmr darling" he said. he called me darling and i've never been more pleased with myself. he was so attractive, his choice of words and his accent just made my face light up once i was back in the hallway.

i ran to my usual lunch table and sat down with the rest of my friends. once i sat down they all gave me a weird look.

"uh are you ok peyton??" bella asked.

"what why?" i replied

"your hair, it's like pretty messy, and your shirt is um, not buttoned up all the way i can see your bra." liza stated

i look down at the white button up crop top i was wearing and realized liza was in fact right about it not being buttoned you all the way.

i immediately button it then fixed my hair as best i could then the question came flooding in.

"weren't you with the new teacher mr. styles?? what even happend..." they all questioned

"i-um - fell down the stairs on my way her and i didn't even realize because i was in such a hurry. to eat of course." i said way too fast.

"yeah ok peyton" liza said

i ate my food and before i knew it, the bell was ringing and i had to get to the rest of my classes.

all i could think of was mr. styles. i was craving him.