7. r u n i n

finally the school day came to an end. i drove home and had a snack then decided to go to the gym.

i didn't have much homework so i was happy that i had some time to workout.

the drive there was spent listening to the radio and replaying the day over and over in my head. but mainly just lunch with mr. styles.

i wanted him to do more to me. i wanted to do things to him. just picturing all the things he probably knew how to do and the amount of pleasure i'd receive from it made me feel wet.

i was halfway into my workout, just doing some running on the treadmill when i felt a tap on my shoulder.

i pulled my air pod out of my air and turned around to see who it was.

it was mr. styles.

"why hello peyton." he said once we made eye contact. he had his hair pulled back with a hair clip and a white towel flung over in his shoulder. in one hand was a clear blue water bottle and in the other was his phone. he had air pods in as well.

"mr. styles? what are you doing here..." i said nervously.

"working out of course. this gym is the closest to my house. i'm assuming the same for you considering we are neighbors and all."

"uh yeah...well i should um-get going..." i said unsure of what to do.

"you don't have to leave. i'm not going to bother you. unless you wanted me too." he said grinning as my face started to redden.

i simply decided it would best to put my air pod back in and continue my run trying to pretend i didn't hear what he said. i noticed he got onto the machine right next to me even though almost every other one was not being used.

i was going pretty fast and i peeked over and realized he was going even faster. he looked so hot, i could see how fit he was because of the tank top he was wearing. the sweat causing his skin to glisten in the light peering through the window behind us.

i lowered the speed to cool down before i would start stretching. i noticed that he lowered his speed too which made me wonder if he was going to follow me when i got off.

i wanted him too.

after my cool down run i gather my things and got off my machine. i was secretly hoping he would too, but he continued running. i walked down the stairs of the gym and into the stretching room.

i got a mat and placed it on to ground. i started to do a plank and out of the corner of my eye, i saw mr. styles in the lifting area, benching a seemingly heavy weight.

the way his muscles flexed when he lifted it caused me to stare a bit longer than i should've.

once i realized what i was doing, i continued the rest of exercises then headed to the locker room. i didn't see him in the lifting area anymore and i started to wonder where he was.

when i was walking out heading to my car, i see a familiar black range rover. i see mr. styles in the front seat staring down at his phone. i continued to walk to my car that happened to be parked right next to his, pretending like i didn't notice him.

right when i was about to pull out, he rolled his window down, waiting for me to roll down mine. and so i did.

"so i guess i won't be able to keep away from you..." he said grinning.

"uh yeah..." i replied unsure of what he was getting at.

then he rolled uo his window and pulled out of the parking lot not saying another world. i wasn't sure wether to be mad that he just left or relieved that i didn't have to continue that awkward conversation.

i decided to head right home and get started on my homework. i put harry in the back of my head focusing on the things i needed to get done. but little did i know that soon the only thing i'd be able to think about was him. him on me...