24. i t

when i get back to my dorm, all i do is cry. thank goodness maddie went to her classes today.

i don't know why i'm crying because my life would have been ruined if i had this baby, but at the same time i was a wreck without it.

i got used to it.

the fact that harry hadn't tried to contact me at all kills me. it shows how dumb i was to fall for someone as pathetic as himself.

eventhough i hate him, this baby still gave me hope that i'd see him again because i never fully got over him. forgetting about someone and getting over someone are two completely different things.

two things i've only just now found a difference in.

i was also slightly worried that this was a sign of me never going to be able to have kids in the future. i've always wanted a family and the thought of not being able to have my own kids made me depressed.

when maddie got home, i fell into a complete mess explaining to her what happened. she went to the store and got ice cream and we wanted movies all night. i stayed in my dorms all weekend eventhough maddie begged me to go out with her.

i decided to text colin if he wants to hangout because i'm really bored and i need to get out of my dorm.

me: hey
colin: hey, haven't heard from you in a bit.
me: yeah i had a lot going on, but i should back in class on tomorrow.
colin: thats good to hear. did you want to grab some food tonight and i can help you catch up on type notes you missed friday?
me: sounds great. where should i meet you?
colin: i was thinking i'd pick up some in and out and we can eat at my dorm. we can eat at yours too. idc
me: your dorm it is. 7 sound good for you?
colin: perfect

i head to the bathroom and hop in the shower. when i get out, i decide to change into leggings and a white hoodie. i put on a jean jacket over it since it's gotten pretty cold outside.

i hear the door unlock and i peak out to see maddie walk in.

"hey! good to see you finally showered and changed into something besides sweatpants. where are you going?" she asks

"i'm meeting colin at his dorm at 7. i think i'm gonna go pick up the film i got developed last week before since i have some time." i reply

"im so happy you are hanging out with colin. make sure to tell keith i say hi." she says with a giggle.

"will do."

i slip on my vans and head out the door. the drug store where i got the photos developed isn't too far so i decide to walk since i haven't really moved for the past 2 days.

after i picked it up, i didn't have time to drop it off at the dorm so i head straight to colins. he texted me his dorm building and number and it turns out it's pretty close to mine.

when i get there, he meets me in the lobby area.

"hey!" i say when i see him.

"hey peyton." he says with a smile. he is actually so cute.

"so my dorm mates are out tonight so we won't have to worry about noise or anything." he says as we walk up the stairs.

when we get to his dorm, there is a big common room with a couch and a flat screen tv. his room has one bed pushed to the corner of the room and a desk at the foot of it. there is also room for a small couch.

"i got pretty lucky to get my own room." he says gesturing me to sit down on the couch. "what's in the bag?" he asks pointing to the plastic bag i was holding along with my backpack of books.

"picture i picked up from the drug store. i had to get them developed." i reply

"that's cool, did you take them yourself?" he asks

"yeah"

"can i see?"

"sure" i pull out the box with them and take the pictures out one by one.

"these are really good. are you a photographer?" he asks making me blush.

"i love photography, but i would cam myself a photographer, at least not yet. i'm taking a few classes though." i reply

we eat our food and he helps me copy down all the notes i missed. we end up finishing early and watch a movie on his laptop.

"i should head back to my dorm. it's getting pretty late." i say when the movie ends.

"yeah i'll walk you out." he says standing up.

we walk down the stairs and he says bye to me at the doors.

"see you tomorrow." he says with a smile.

"see you then." i reply and leave a small kiss on his cheek.

when i walk out, all i can think about is how i had the balls to do that. i was happy that i did it because i'm starting to really like him.

thank you to everyone who voted <3