Fourteen

As Bianca reached the hospital all eyes were on here. From the guard to receptionist to nurses and even doctors. What changed in a night?

As she reached in her cabin, Lina came to her with excitement. "How did that dick came holding you in his arms? What happened?" She asked.

"What?" Bianca asked in confusion.

"Yesterday night, Mr.Alessandro Romano came with you in his arms, he had you checked up, what did he do this time?" She asked recreating the whole scenario.

"He-he brought me here?"

"Isn't it obvious he would bring you here, it is his hospital," Lina remarked sarcastically.

"But-" Bianca facepalmed herself. She should have known when he mentioned about the hospital.

"What else happened?" Bianca asked.

"Nothing much. Alessandro demanded the best doctor to check you around and in the meantime he came across Dr.Ethan and you know Dr. Ethan, he was so excited seeing Alessandro alive and how he could not go against Mrs.Romano and support you to escape him from the hospital. Then Alessandro asked him the details and Dr.Ethan explained to him from the time he was brought in the hospital till the time you took him to another one." Lina whistled.

"And how did you get all this information?" Bianca asked in surprise.

"Alessandro was loud enough to be heard by every single person in the hospital. He was roaring like lion and demanding things accordingly." Lina answered.

"And I didn't even move a bit," Bianca muttered.

"You wouldn't. You were injected painkillers and IV drops, your bruise was really bad and you were dehydrated." Lina replied to which Bianca moved her hand toward her waist, was it really bad she thought.

"Well long story short after talking with Dr.Ethan, Alessandro was much calmer. He sat beside your bed and watched you until your drip finished and ready to go." Lina gushed.

"Were you stalking him, Lina?" Bianca glared her to which Lina smirked.

"Not just me but the whole hospital had eyes on his every move," Lina replied.

"Now that you are here, I have to leave, my shift was over three hours ago but I want the details soon," Lina said.

"I am sorry, I had you overwork and I promise I will fill you with my side of the story when the time is right." Bianca apologized.

"It's alright, Bianca. You had me covered so many times and this the least I could do," Lina replied and took her bag.

Right after Lina left, Bianca sighed and looked at her appointments. Most of the patients were queued after lunch so she could have round in the children ward.

As she stood up from the chair, the door opened wide and Henry walked inside her room. "Where did you lost yesterday and why is your phone switched off?" Henry barked.

"I-" Bianca got scared from hos outrage.

"Answer," Henry demanded.

"I got an emergency in the hospital." Bianca lied.

"God, I was so scared. Do you know how much I searched for you? Just inform me from next time, understood?" Henry said and hugged her tightly causing her pain. He was way more possessive than Bianca thought.

"Let's go have some breakfast," Henry said.

"I can't, I have so many appointments today." Bianca made an excuse.

"Alright then but don't forget we will go to check your wedding dress after your work." Henry gushed in excitement and she nodded.

"I will take the leave then," Henry announced and kissed her forehead before leaving.

Right after he left, she rubbed her forehead with sanitizer. She was disgusted with him and presence.

Was it because he forced her? Or something else?