Twenty-Seven

Early in the morning, Alessandro woke up with the mission to cut off the card called Diego from Bianca's life. He was irked with Diego claiming Bianca his boyfriend.

He was neatly dressed and ready to ruin the couple's date. He hurried and called Darren to execute his plan.

"Your prop is getting ready," Darren replied.

"Does she cry a lot?" Alessandro questioned him.

"Just make sure to feed her in time, besides that she is a good girl," Darren assured.

"Sure, meet me at Bianca's place in twenty before that crow sweeps my girl away," Alessandro ordered cutting off the call.

In less than twenty minutes Alessandro was standing in front of the orphanage with Riley in his arms.

Ring! Ring!

The doorbell rang but unfortunately, it was answered by non-other than Diego himself. "What are you doing here?" Alessandro almost screamed.

"I live here," Diego replied.

"Since?" Alessandro questioned.

"Since yesterday, I always stay when I am here on vacation," Diego smirked folding his arms. "Is she your daughter?"  Diego asked pointing towards Riley.

"None of your business." Alessandro passed Diego entering inside the house.

"Where is Bianca?"  Alessandro asked glaring him.

"Getting ready for our date,"  Diego replied.

"Not happening, we are babysitting Riley today," Alessandro said.

Just then Bianca entered the living area. "Alessandro?" Bianca voiced.

"Bianca, thank god, I found you here, Darren left Riley at my house to babysit but I don't know anything about kids, please help me out." Alessandra pleaded in front of Bianca.

"Where is Darren and Nancy?" Bianca asked in confusion.

"They have gone to visit their parents, her delivery is soon so she wants to meet them." Alessandro lied smoothly.

"Alright then, Di I am sorry, I can't go out with you today." Bianca slumped as she apologized to Diego, they planned to meet Diego's boyfriend but there was an uncertain change in plan.

"It's okay love, we can go any other time." Diego tried to sound hurt but in reality, he was jumping in joy inside. "I will meet you tonight. then?" He asked getting closer to her.

Watching them getting closer, Alessandro clenched his fist forgetting he was carrying Riley. Just then a cry broke out his thought and Bianca came forward to take Riley from his hand. "Are you hungry, love?" She patted Riley and moved towards dinning. 

Swiftly she poured milk in one of the bottles and gave Riley to drink. While Riley drank the milk, Bianca made breakfast for three of them holding Riley. She was moving without any difficulty that Alessandro felt she was an expert in it and had been doing the same for years. He visioned his whole family in a picture. His heart swelled in pride of how perfect Bianca could be as a mother. Never in his wildest dreams had he dreamt of settling but this scenario opened all the desire to create his own little ones with Bianca. The thought itself brought inside happiness in him.

"Here's your breakfast." Bianca placed it in front of Alessandro.

" Thanks." Alessandro thanked and dig his breakfast.

"So, how long will Darren and Nancy take to return?" Bianca asked starting the conversation.

"They will be back by evening. " Alessandro replied. It was enough to find evidence against Diego. Bianca nodded.

"Do you want to go to an amusement park? I have heard from Darren Riley likes it a lot." Alessandro asked hoping she agrees.

"of course," Bianca replied getting a perfect smile from Alessandro.

*******

Soon three of them were on Alessandro's car to visit the nearest amusement park. Once they entered the park, they were enjoying the train express round the park, dino land, arcade games, and many more. Almost all the time he carried Riley on his shoulder and roam around the park talking anything and everything with Bianca. He was enjoying his time with both the ladies. As told by Darren, Riley cooperated with them.

Bianca too got to know a lot about Alessandro and his new side. This side of Alessandro was soft, caring, patient, humble and down to earth. Only yesterday she realized her feelings towards Alessandro and getting to know this side was making her fall for him even harder. She could not deny how hard and fast she was falling for this ruthless man who even tried to throw her away from her job and even hurt many times. But everything shadowed the moment he held her in his arms. She was hypnotized by him. The more he did, the more she wanted to rely on him like he was her savior.

Around five Alessandro's phone blared indicating Darren's incoming call. Alessandro excused from the ladies and took the call in private.

"You won't believe if I tell you we were being fooled," Darren screamed his guts out in the phone in excitement.

"What are you talking about?" Alessandro questioned.

"That bloody Diego is not straight and has a boyfriend." Darren shrugged.

"What?" Alessandro snapped. Truly he had been fooled but man he was happy once in a lifetime even if he was fooled. 

I apologize for the late update but I was not feeling well and had to run around for my mark sheet which was exchanged with a different person having the same name. LOL!!