Twenty-Nine

The next morning Alessandro was standing right in front of Bianca's door, ready to pick her up for the hospital.

"Alessandro?" Bianca gasped seeing Alessandro.

"Good morning, my angel." Alessandro greeted her warmly.

"Ready for work?" She nodded. "Your chauffeur at your service ma'am." Alessandro swiftly bowed as salutation getting a loud laughter from Bianca.

Opening the car door for her, Alessandro took his seat and roared his engine. As the silence took place between two, Alessandro turned on the playlist that he had collected waking up all night. All romantic. Listening to his playlist, Bianca was all red as every lyrics had hidden meaning that Alessandro wanted to say.

"Nice- collection.Did not know you were into the romance genre." Bianca whispered.

"I also didn't know until yesterday," Alessandro muttered.

Soon they reached the hospital and Alessandro ran towards her side to open the door. "Thank you." Bianca gracefully bowed to him.

"Everything for my queen." Alessandro chuckled and caressed her hair.

In a speed of light Bianca pecked Alessandro's cheek and ran inside the hospital. The action stunned Alessandro as he stood their awestruck trying to comprehend what happened.

"Did she-? She did." Alessandro whispered.

After few seconds Alessandro jumped in joy and laughed loudly. He touched his cheek and laughed even more. "She kissed. She kissed me." He shouted loudly and threw his hand in the air.

*******

Reaching in his office, everyone was dumbfounded as their boss entered the building whistling and spinning his car keys.

"Good morning, everyone."

And that was the blow for all his employees. As he made his way to his office, some of the employees gestured if he had lost his mind or not. Some were even mutely clapping praising the change.

"What happened to our boss?" One of the employees asked.

"Does he have a twin brother?" The other asked.

"Did he had another accident?" Asked the next.

Soon the whole office had gone chaos buzzing about their boss's new change and it even got in Darren's ear. Where everyone was puzzled Darren had upper hand knowing all the answer roaming everywhere.

"You are the latest talk of the town dude, I think you have to hold an interview to answer the curious employees," Darren smirked as he entered Alessandro's room.

"What are you paid for?" Alessandro crooked his eyebrow with a sly smile.

"You are giving me goosebumps man." Darren shivered. "Tell me  the reason behind your foxy smile." Darren took the seat opposite to Alessandro.

"She.....kissed.....here," Alessandro smirked pointing to his right cheek.

"You are whipped dude." Darren laughed throwing his head up. "It must have been a simple peck, man, what will you do when she gives you full lip-lock? What will you do when-"

"Stop your train of imagination and get your mind out of the gutter,  you idiot. Get out." Alessandro roared shooing Darren out.