Twenty-Six

"Shall I beat him up?" Darren came behind and sat across Alessandro taking his glass of coke.

"How long have you been drinking? You will get drunk." Darren warned.

"It's coke, you idiot," Alessandro replied.

"I thought there will be kids and birthday party does not need hard drinks but I think I need one," Alessandro spoke looking at the couple. How he held her in his arms, how she hugged her, how she kissed him.

Till now he was unfortunate to get her kiss and it stunk him like thrown. Had he mistaken her intension and thought her kindness as love? Surely she was men's favorite and attracted every man like bees.

"Don't you dare bring negativity in your mind, you will have your angel." Darren threatened and consoled at the same time.

"I am not having anything and I am sure she will be mine." Alessandro gritted.

"Good. Now tell me what do we do?" Darren nagged.

"Not we, I. If I could I would break all his bones," Alessandro spoke bitterly.

"That's the spirit but we cannot exactly do that." Darren cheered watching his friend in a fighting mood.

"I will shower Bianca with all the love and attention and make her realize I deserve her than that skinny scarecrow." Alessandro became determined.

"I have an idea," Darren smirked.

"I knew I could count on you." Alessandro did brotherly hug and smiled in excitement.

"But I want something in return." Darren kept his condition.

"What?" Alessandro asked in confusion.

"I will be the best man when you marry Bianca," Darren smirked.

"Sure." Alessandro chuckled.

Watching bromance from far, Diego was curious about what changed Alessandro's mood from gloomy to shinny.

"What are you up to now?" Bianca asked Diego.

"I want to find out what they are up to," Diego answered Bianca.

"Well you should go close to them to find out their talks," Bianca exclaimed.

"Good idea," Diego said and went near them making Bianca dumbfounded.

"We will not let that shit anywhere near Bianca," Alessandro muttered but audible enough for Diego to hear.

"And I know the perfect escape," Darren smirked.

Hearing their talk, Diego caught walking Roma, "Roma, I am glad I could join you guys but I want to take her away for a date tomorrow morning. I want to propose to her as soon as possible." Diego said loud and clear making Roma confused.

On the other side Alessandro and Darren all ears to get the information.

"What-"

"You know she always had the dream to go to Paris, I want to propose her there," Diego screamed once again.

"What-" Diego squeezed her hand and dragged her away before she could ruin his plan.

"What were you even talking Diego? Aren't you interested in male?" Roma finally spoke.

"I was pushing some buttons Roma and yes I am still attracted to men and soon you will meet your son-in-law." Diego chuckled.

"Oh, my lord! Were you teasing Alessandro? That poor soul has done so much for us and especially Bianca. Please don't test him more, he is a very hard man." Roma gapped.

"I want to know his ends. Bianca is naive but we must help her get what she wants." Diego smiled.

"She will," Roma said and ruffled his hair.