Seventeen

When the clock struck eleven in the morning, Bianca woke up hearing her ringtone. She lazily picked up her phone just to be yelled at, "Where the hell are you?" The person screamed breaking Bianca's sleep.

"Henry" She whispered.

"Yes, the one and only, your soon-to-be husband and I came to see you at hospital but you were not here since yesterday. Where are you?" He gritted his teeth.

"I-"

"No, I don't want to hear any further excuses. I want us married today and before 12, did you get that?" Henry ordered.

"What?" Bianca panicked.

"Meet me at court in half an hour or else forget about Zina's surgery." Henry demanded.

"You can't do that," Bianca shouted.

"I can and I will. The clock is ticking love and I have given you enough freedom, today, you will be mine." Henry announced and cut the call.

Immediately she plopped down on the bed covering her cry with pillow. She was devastated from the phone call. She did not want to marry Henry not now, not ever.

But she had to do this, to save Zina she had to sacrifice. She wiped her tears and stood up on her feet. She ran down the stairs just to be caught by Alessandro.

"Where are you going? Let's have brunch together."  Alessandro requested and looked at her. She had puffed and red eyes. "Were you crying?  What happened?" He caressed her hair looking her with concern.

Right there she broke down into tears and hugged Alessandro. Her cry was bitter and helpless. She could not fight with her fate and all Alessandro could do was ask her the reason.

He was holding his rage, whoever made her cry this bitterly was going to be six feet below in no time. He clenched and unclenched his fist just to keep himself sane and listen what his angel has to say.

"Calm down, let's sit and have some water, alright? Then you can tell me what happened so that I can help you. " Alessandro suggested.

After she was sitting on the couch, Alessandro handed the water and scrutinized her leg to which he was disappointed. Slowly he took her leg and started massaging with the pain relief.

"Will you even speak?" Alessandro sighed.

"Henry" Just his name brought fire inside Alessandro.

"What did that bastard do again?" Alessandro gritted his teeth.

"He said- he said he wants to marry me... today," Bianca mumbled.

"What? I will kill him." Alessandro stood up instantly but looked down at Bianca, he needed answer, just a simple answer.

"Do you want to marry him?" And he got his answer. She shook her head. He had his answer. She did not want this marriage and nothing goes against her will.

"Then you won't," Alessandro promised.

He took his phone out and dialed his lawyer. "Frank, I want an arrest warrant against Henry just like we discussed this morning but I want it right now. Issue him the notice of breach of contract. I want him behind the bars in ten minutes." Alessandro ordered and cut the call.

As he turned around he saw his angel with a perplexed face. She could not believe it was this easy to get rid of Henry. Just a phone call? Surely she was not expecting that.