Date Part 2

This was a suggested by @the_fanfic-Dreamers

Austin's POV:
'It's been an hour and Richie hasn't been back yet so I'm going to find him.' I walk to bri's looking for him he said he was going to meet a friend so he must be with Bri or Devin. I walk in to the garage to see Bri and Devin practicing "hey have you seen Richie?" I ask "no I haven't" Devin says "yes you did he came past awhile ago" Bri corrected him "oh yeah his shopping" Devin says "didn't you to say something about a date or someone saying yes to a date?" Bri asked "shhh! he didn't want Austin knowing!" Devin gave Bri a look "oh yeah his totally shopping" Bri say rolling her eyes. "Devin where is he" I ask "I he told me to tell you he went shopping" "where is he" "fine he's in a date with someone" he answered "who with?"I ask "Michael" he whispered "thanks" I say before running out.
I run to Michael's house running inside.

Richie's POV:
"Michael do you think we could ummm... kiss" I blush "o-ok sure" he smiles he leans in then backs away seeing Austin running in. "What are you doing here?" I ask "you have to come with me now!" he yells looking worried. I look at Michael with a sad look "we can do this another time" he smiles I stand up and run off with Austin.
When we get back I ask him "hey what happened did Someone get hurt?" I ask worried "no I just don't want you around the devil" "what? but we where just talking" I question "Devin and Bri told me you were on a date" "what why does that matter to you?" "He's the devil!" He yells "I don't care" I start yelling back. "He's going to hurt you" He argue "no... you don't have a say in who I spend my time with" I say walking out.
- - - -
I knock on the door huffing from running over from mine and Austin's place to Michael's. The Imp opens the door "what do you want?" He asked "where's Michael?" I ask "he's busy" "I need to see him" I say slightly agitated "he's busy at the moment" he replied. I roll my eyes and kick him out the way "hey you can't do that!" He yells "so what I did" I call back I walk around to Michael's office to see him at his desk reading a book "Imp I told you a was busy" he says "yeah he told me that" I say walking over to his desk "Richie" he smiles looking up from his book. "Hey Austin doesn't want me to see you" I frown "what?" I looks at me scared "don't worry I'm not going to listen to him" I smile. "So that kiss?" I ask "yeah" he smiled kissing me.

480 words well hope you enjoyed if you have any ideas for a ship or a story line feel free to comment it.
Bye •<•/