Flowers (neko high)

Ok so I wrote this last night and don't feel like editing so there are probably going to be mistakes also I just wanted to do something with neko high.
(If you want more one-shots for neko high please say so)

-Ok this is neko high before people start with the fact that Michael has x y z mental illness or what not. I'm making him have a social disability and anxiety instead because I know more about them then other mental disorders.

- - - -
Devin's POV:
Michael and I where sitting in his room he was reading a book on his bed well I was doing my maths English and language homework at his desk. Michael stands up from his bed and places his book on his shelf grabbing his sketch book and his pencil case from under his bed before sitting back down. I finally finished my homework placing my textbooks and work books in my bag. "Hey what are you drawing?" I ask Michael he doesn't answer so I sit next to him he's drawing random sribals but I can make out two flowers and a bird "nice drawing" "thanks did you finish your homework?" "Yes I just finished what do you want to do" "can we go get hot chocolate?" He asks "yeah let's go" I grab my wallet and phone out of my bag before leading Michael out the door.
"Devin?" "Yes" did I do bad?" "When?" "By making a puzzle out of Patricia's death?" He stops walking "it wasn't the best choice but you didn't know so it's not your fault" I smile we continue walking Michael sits down at a table as I go order him a hot chocolate and me a coffee. "Hey Devin I see your here with Michael" Bri teaser "oh hey I didn't know you had work today" "well now you know so what would you like?" She asked "a coffee and a hot chocolate with marshmallows please" I ask "ok that eight dollars thank you" I hand her the money and go sit with Michael who was drawing on a napkin. I smile as he draws triangles and lines with the odd circle or dot. "Her you go" Bri say placing down the drinks "hi Bri how are you?" Michael asked "I'm good how are you" "same" he smiles "well I need to go take more orders enjoy your date" "it's not a d-" call out before being cut off by Michael "thank you" he takes a sip of his drinks
And smiling at me. I sigh and drink my coffee. "C-can we go?" Michael asks "sure we can leave" we walk out and sit on a park bench behind a tree "so why did you want to leave?" He didn't answer but grabbed my hand and started to draw on it. I smile at him he stops drawing I look at my hand he had drawn a daisy and tulip. He started to play with his tail "you ok?" I ask "do you know what flowers I drew?" "Yeah a daisy and tulip why?" "Do you know the meaning of the flowers?" "Yes it's... Oh I Umm" "I'm sorry I'll leave" he stand up "no" I grab his wrist as he try's to leave making him freeze. "Do you feel that way?" I ask "yeah" he nods looking away I pull him into a hug "It's ok I like you to" I smile looking him in the eyes.

Ok hope you enjoyed if you have any ideas for a ship and/or a story line feel free to comment it.

- - -
Ok so I know not everyone will know/want to look up the meanings of the flowers so here
Tulips meaning- signifies a declaration of love. It also symbolizes fame and perfect love.
Daisy meaning- symbolizes innocence and purity. It conveys loyal love.
- - -

Bye.(-_-)/