Math test (neko high)

Requested by @Lazymutt9

I didn't know what to write so I'm making a follow up to homework.

Bri's POV:
I just got out of class I walk to my locker to put my books away when Austin runs over to me. "You look excited" I laugh "I pasted my math test!" He hugs me "oh that's great" I say putting away my books and getting my lunch. "Thank you I wouldn't have past without your help" "I know that" I say walking with him out to the bleachers to the others "hey guys Austin has something to say" I say pushing him forward "I past my math test!" He smiles "that's good" Michael say "good job bro" Richie says "I guess Bri is a good teacher" Devin comments. "She did the impossible!" Richie jokes "wasn't that hard" I say "how did you teach him I was trying to for thirty five minutes?" Devin asks "I told him if he gets the answer of questions I ask him right I would give him a cookie" "bribery nice" Devin says I sit down next to Richie. "How's your day been" I ask Richie "good you?" "Same I just had art" "I'm tired" Austin complains "then sleep" Richie says "I will" Austin lays down next to me I pat his head making him smile as he falls asleep. "Aww" I look over at the others who were fanning over me and Austin "what?" I ask "nothing" Michael say leaning on Devin's shoulder.

Words-232
hope you enjoyed if you have a ships and/or storyline you want to request feel free to comment it with what series you want.
Bye. \•~•