oblivious AF (Neko high)

This ship was requested by @LittleWolfPlays
(I have a few different requests for this ship but this one didn't have a story line and I got this idea)

Giving Michael a social disability and anxiety again.

Austin's POV:
Me Richie and Bri we're sitting in the coffee shop talking well Devin and Michael do there home work. "So do you ship it?" Bri asks Richie "definitely" he replied "ship what?" I ask "really where you not paying attention?" Bri asks "I was!" "No you were staring into space" Richie says. "But seriously do you ship Devin and Michael?" Bri asks "what aren't they just friends?" "You are blind look at them!" Richie says I look over to see them reading the same book "so friends can read books together?" "Michael is on Devin's lap!" Bri says "so you sit on us some times" "they are literally kissing!" Richie says I look over to see them kissing "friends can kiss" "I'm going to kill him!" Bri yells. "Why?" Devin asks "are you and Michael dating?" Richie asks "yes is it not obvious" Devin looks at as confused. "See they are dating!" Bri says "how was I supposed to know" I say "that's it!" Bri stands up and leaves. "What's that about?" "How are we related?" Richie asked.

Devin's POV:
"That was odd" Michael says looking up at me "it's fine it's just Austin being dumb" I smile "oh ok" he go's back to reading well I do my science homework.

Words- 213
Ok so I made Austin oblivious AF because it was the only thing I could think of. Hope you enjoyed if you have any ideas for a ship and/or a story line feel free to comment it.
Bye. >\\\<