Richie (FTO)

Requested by @pansexualpisces

Michael's POV:
I was going to see Richie to check how he was doing after his brother went missing. I walked off the boat to see Lucas fishing "hey!" He waves me over "hello do you know where Richie is?" I ask "probably drunk out of his mind or past out or both" he replies "oh that's not good" I say "yeah if you could get him out of the bar that would be nice" he pulls in a fish "yeah I'll try" I walk away. I walk to u to the bar to see Mario sitting outside "hey" he says as I pass him. "Richie?" I call out only to see him slumped over on the bar. "Great please take him home" the bar tender asks. "Yeah sure come on Richie" I pull him off the set. "Mhm" he mumbles "hey come on let's go to your house" I pull him to the door as he leans on me. "Noooo" he stumbles over he's feet "come on" I pull him to his house opening the door and pushing him to his room. "I don't want to sleep" Richie says sadly "Richie you need a good sleep" I say tucking him in. "Stay?" "Why" "it's lonely here" he says tearing up. "Ok fine" I lay next to him.
- - - -
Richie's POV:
I open my eyes to a ray of sunlight shining in to my eyes I look around but then I get a painful headache. "You ok?" Someone whispers "what?" I ask looking around to see Michael laying next to me. "You ok do you have a hangover?" "Yeah what happened?" "You've been drunk for the last week or so I think" "oh that's not good" "yeah but how are you?" "What?" "It doesn't matter just rest" "he lays down "sure" I start hugging him before falling asleep.

Words-307
hope you enjoyed if you have a ships and/or storyline you want to request feel free to comment it with what series you want.
Bye. Ò<Ó